News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Silver ice storm (Ami thread, Lime warning)

Started by Anastasia, August 02, 2004, 04:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Haruka..." Viluy murmurs, taken in by that action. "I...I..." she chokes, fumbling...
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Liddo-kun

"Silly girl.  Whatever am I going to do with you sometimes?" Haruka tells her with a sigh, drawing her close once more as she runs her hand across her formerly silver mane.  "Have more confidence in yourself and me.  I'm not going anywhere and I'm certainly not leaving you behind," she tells Viluy, kissing the top of her head.

Drawing back slightly to look at the girl in her arms amusedly.  "Just because I smile or give attention to another girl doesn't mean I'm going to run off with them, you know?  It just means I'm a flirt, and you know that better than anyone," she teases, poking her lightly on the nose and chuckling.

"We can pinky swear on it if it'll make you feel better," Haruka offers with a wide grin.
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

Viluy slowly smiles as Haruka goes on, taking a moment to close her eyes, as if cleansing herself of something. "Yeah...you're right, Haruka," she nods once, letting herself smile. "I should have known better than to...." she shakes her head, chuckling now.

"And...why not," she says, extending one of her delicate fingers. "To Haruka Ten'oh staying where she is."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"To Viluy Bidou staying wherever I am," Haruka says in mirror, entwining their two fingers together, "I promise to always stay by your side no matter what."
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

A short shake comes from this. "Forever," she smiles, softly...then falling onto your arms. "Even if it means you can't get up for the night because I'm using you for a pillow," she teases, resting her head on your shoulder.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Now with her arms around the smaller girl, "Oh?  I recall a certain someone complaining that I made for a bad pillow," Haruka retorts in jesting tones, making a face at Viluy.

Anastasia

"Well...maybe you do, but perhaps this old pillow has a certain charm to it," Viluy purrs, comfortably rubbing herself into position on you lightly. "Mmmm... smells nice, too. Even if it's not so full of stuffing, it's still my favorite."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka grumbles slightly at Viluy's loving commentary of her ability as a pillow, but the feel of her body against her's made arguing the point so... trivial.  Her mind decided it had more 'interesting' things on hand.

"I better be your favorite," she blusters, though the contentment in her voice is obvious as she captures a lock of the girl's hair and plays with it.  "Sometimes I miss seeing your original color," Haruka idly mentions before switching to run her hand across Viluy's back.

Anastasia

Snuggling in close, Viluy sighs softly, happily as you handle her hair. "So do I," she admits, idly rolling her eyes up to see a bit of her own locks. "The blue green is nice, but...

Silver was so distinctive and shiny," she muses. "Though...you'd even look good with hair like that...maybe in a tuxedo..." Viluy grins at that. "You'd look like a dapper old charmer about to hit the ball."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"Me with hair like that?  You mean silver?" Haruka asks curiously, glancing at Viluy, "And a tuxedo as well?"

Screwing up her face in concentration she chuckles slightly at the image.  "Yeah, I suppose that's do-able....  I'm a little less confident about the hair color, but you think I can pull off silver, eh?" Haruka queries, slightly amused at the thought.

Anastasia

"Haruka at sixty," Viluy considers, placing a finger on her cheek. "Yes, I could see it. You'd be so dashing and handsome...The girls would just want to eat you alive," Viluy giggles at the image, loosening up. "You'd be irresistable..."

Glancing up at her hair, "It's funny...before I lsot it, I worried that my hair made me look old. Now I realise how pretty it really was."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"It's nice that you still see girls flocking to me and would find me irresistible at... sixty," Haruka replies rather uncomfortably.

Her mind refused to travel down the mental road to see an image of herself in all her senior citizen glory.  No!  Nonononononono!  Stop thinking about that, right now! she scolded herself.

Shaking herself free from the horrific reverie, she moved on to more pleasant topics, "I always thought your hair was pretty," Haruka tells her with a guilty grin.  "The first time we were introduced, I wondered what this would feel like," she says, running her fingers gently through her silky locks once again.

Anastasia

"Now you know...." Viluy murmurs to you, resting her head and closing her eyes. "Could you keep that up awhile, Haruka......" she says, yawning slightyl. "It feels...nice...and warm...."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka smiles and does as asked, continuing with her ministrations.  "The skilled hands and service of this pianist does not come cheaply," she teases, though she herself was deriving pleasure as she strums and plucks her fingers across the sea of green.

Anastasia

"Mmmm...yeah, go listen to your piano tomorrow...." Viluy says, on the verge of sleep. "Tomorrow...." With that, Viluy finds herself rapidly joining the land of the sleeping. She's warm on you, and the feeling of her warmth and the relaxation of her hair in your hands is reminding you of how tired you are...
<Afina> Forever.