News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Exposure and its effects on the teenage girl.(Ami thread)

Started by Anastasia, August 09, 2004, 04:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

After a nice time at Rei's, the inevitbility of Ami's duties and worries come to light. Catching a magical ride from Rei, she arrives at Mugen soon enough. With much on her mind, Ami heads to the underground passages...

Perhaps fortune is with her, since her path quickly crosses with Professor Tomoe in those winding halls. "Ami," he says in half surprise, nodding. "How did the Fire Reading go? Was Rei any help?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Ami smiles at the Professor, nodding in greeting. "Un...Rei-chan was able to clarify a few things. She can see Celcia  fighting the Talisman's energy...for the moment, it seems a stalemate, but she couldn't estimate at how long it will stay that way."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

Nodding to that, "We'll discuss it upstairs," he offers, "No need to stand down here."

Beginning to walk, "Miss Nakahime is still asleep, though I'm expecting her to wake up any time."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami moves with him, following close on his heels as she absently undoes her coat, smiling. "That's good news." She agreed. "There's been no chang in her condition?"
---

Anastasia

"Nothing beyond a slow return to what should be conciousness," is the reply. "She's looking to wake soon. Beyond that, nothing. The changes look to be sticking as is."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami nodded. "Rei-chan suggested we offer her a chance for Usagi to use the 'Moon Healing Escalation' on her." Ami muses. "Which is probably a good idea, whether the changes prove harmful or not."
---

Anastasia

"It's something to consider," he nods, as you reach the elevators and rise on up.

"As for it, I'd rather wait for her to regain awareness before attempting any sort of healing or reverse engineering."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami nods. "I have my doubts whether she'll even want it, if the changes don't prove harmful." she admits. "It would be hard to convince me to give up my affinity for water and ice...but then I speak from a different perspective than most." she sighs, unhappy with that thought for reasons she can't quite name.
---

Anastasia

"It would be a difficult choice..." Professor Tomoe murmurs, thinking on that. A short silence settles, the headmaster of Mugen quiet.

"I can understand that. It's easy now to use a bit of magic to mend a shirt or hide your face from the sun if it's hot out...." he says thoughtfully. "I curse Germatou, but I don't mind some of the gifts he left behind..."

Almost coldly, Professor Tomoe chuckles.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami nods, raising an eyebrow at the curious tone to the professor's voice. "It's true...magic is a useful tool, though not much more." she replies cautiously. "But it's also empowering...once your eyes are opened, it's hard to be satisfied with...'normality' again. Even if you sometimes crave it." she said, a carefully inscrutable expression on her face.
---

Anastasia

"Yes, but I'd give it all up if there wasn't an accident so many years ago," Professor Tomoe says, a bit wistful. "Magic isn't everything, either."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami smiles suddenly, looking up at him and nodding, her expression brightening. "That's true." she agrees. "It is hard to remember that...it seems like it's taken over all our lives, sometimes."
---

Anastasia

Lightening and really smiling, "It's almost as if it's possessed our lives sometimes," he comments, before shaking his head. "Bad joke, Ami. I'm sorry."'

The apology is said with a light tone, though.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami smiles back, shaking her head. "It's not necessary." she replied, amused. You've earned the right to deal in any way you see fit. She added mentally
---

Anastasia

"Yes," he admits, "But that really was in poor taste." That said, he smiles to you. "I should know better to make jokes like that, especially at my age."
<Afina> Forever.