News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Tourney Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

The robed man appeared not to have heard leets.

the plane slowed to a stop as they arrived at the gate, the sun low in the afternoon sky.

"Now you are free to collect your bags and proceed towards the exit.  We hoped you enjoyed flying on Japan Air and that you will choose us again in the future.  We wish you an enjoyable time in Tokyo 3."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Olguin undid the buckle on his belt before getting up. Stretching with feline grace, he breathed a sigh of relief as his muscles got some much needed exercise.

"Well, I thank you for the tale Sagius-sensei." He said with a small smile as he helped the old historian get to his feet.

"I do hope we can meet again, sir." Reaching up above him, he pulled out his pack from the compartment.

Dracos

"Aye lad.  And thus another string is plucked.", intoned Sagius to himself as he faded from sight as soon as Olguin was collecting luggage.  With Olguin's body in the way he was shielded from the eyes of the children for the fragment of time it took for him to disappear.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Bean Bandit

Miyuki got up, using the crutch uncertainly as she grabbed tightly to Olguin's hand. The old man's story had greatly unnerved her, and it showed.  She looked around quietly, wondering where the older man had gone, and why the story had upset her so much...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anonymous

Olguin just couldn't believe it. How could of...

But it was impossible!

How the HELL had Sagius-sensei done it!?

His heart jolted slightly as he felt someone tightly grip his hand, and snapped his head down to see.

Only Miyuki, no need to panic.

But why was Sagius' comment putting him so ill-at-ease?

"C'mon, let's get out of here." Pack secured on his back, he teasingly ruffled Miyuki's hair before leading them off the plane and out of the airport.

'Greylle, here we come.'

Dracos

OOC:

And thus we come to the end of tourney arc.  Please continue on to Sasami to follow the story.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.