News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Recovery and advancement(Natsume, Ami thread)

Started by Anastasia, August 31, 2004, 03:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight Sun

"....about ten years I think," she recalls fondly, back when I was just learning how to use a shinai. "I was such a klutz back then..."

Anastasia

Kurumi nods. "You broke your fingers, wasn't it," she recalls, thoughtfully and in a retrospect of memories.  "Got a splint after Grandfather ran you to the hospital?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Midnight Sun

"Ehehe, yeah, that was it," Natsume laughs nervously. "The doctors were so amazed how someone could break bones with a dull, flexible training stick."

Hell, she was still amazed by that feat of stupidity even today.

"Well, at least now I got put in for slightly more legitimate reasons..."

Anastasia

"Unfortunetaly," Kurumi says, putting your breakfast in front of you as you chat. There's a lot of it, even if it doesn't look all that great. You're at least somewhat hungry, too.

"Go on, keep your strength up, Natsume," Kurumi encourages.
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

Cringes in slight agony as she is forced to consume the infamous hospital jello.

"By the way, who was it that treated my injuries?" Natsume asks. "It seems like they did a good job, side effects aside..."

Anastasia

"Doctor Mizuno, I believe," Kurumi comments, sipping at her own glass of water. "She's a nice woman, and she made sure you were good for the night before leaving."
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

Natsume nearly spit up everything she'd eaten thus far into her sister's face upon hearing the name of her caregiver.

"M...Mizuno? The person who treated my was a Dr. Mizuno?" she repeated in shock. 'Could it be? Maybe she's related to Ami? No, not necessarily, there are many Mizuno families in Tokyo, I can't be sure that this one is related to her.'

"Well, hopefully I'll have the chance to thank her in person."

Anastasia

"Uh...yeah, she is. Mizuno," Kurumi nods, taken aback at your rather passionate reaction.

"Anyway," Moving on and composing herself, "She said she'd come back today when her rounds started to check up on you."
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

Natsume nods to Kurumi before sinking back into her own thoughts...

'Why am I getting so worked up over this? She could be Ami's mother, theres no reason for me to get excited...'' she thinks. 'I wonder how much Ami takes after her...'

Anastasia

Thinking and eating, you munch away at your meal.

A little while later, after having pushed away the leftovers, you hear some noise outside. Your Grandfather's voice, and another.

"Oh, that's probably her," Kurumi comments, waiting for the expected entrance.
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

She idly wonders what her grandfather and the doctor could be talking about. Her injuries are not that severe, so she doubts her grandfather is worried too much...

'I hope he's not prying into anything, though he only knows about Usagi...so it probably isn't that either...,' she thinks to herself. 'Hm...maybe it does have something to do with my injuries...maybe something Kurumi doesn't know about...'

All this needless worrying...but at least it took her mind off of her....

Anastasia

Your question is soon answered in a way - on the heels of your grandfather come two women. Both have dark blue hair and the eyes that mark them as mother and daughter. One is a doctor, her white lab coat going with a middling-short skirt and top.  

The other is one quite familiar to you, the Senshi of Mercury in a not so Senshi'ed form.

"Ah, Miss Kusanagi," Doctor Mizuno begins with a pleasing smile. "How are you feeling today," she begins, coming over to check the IV hooked into your arm. "Any nasuea or difficulty concentrating?"
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami manages a slight smile, blushing a little and giving Natsume a tiny wave as she enters on her mother's heels.

She stands back and lets her mother perform her duties before attempting conversation...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Midnight Sun

"Ah, n...no, just a little dizzy i...is all," she answers quietly as her face begins to turn a faint flush of red. "I...its nothing really..."

Here she was trying to get her mind off of her, and now she was standing in the same room, right in front of her eyes. Oh, how fate loves its confusing and oft times frustrating ways....

Bean Bandit

Ami watched the goings on with a curious air, looking mildly concerned as Natsume mentions dizziness. She watches Natsume converse with her mother, resisting the urge to smile at the other girl's manner.

Something about her...

Flicking another glance around the room she sees Kurumi and flushes smiling shyly at the stranger. She looks like Natsume...
---
I love the games I've played here.