News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Brazil Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

His grandson slaughtered by Assassins, this once great prince travels the land searching for answers, This...is his journey.

http://dracos.anifics.com/COR/Yosho%20Arc/

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: Returning to the cliffhanger?

IC:

Garshask chanted....

"Flames of darkness heed my will, burn all that stand against me..."

Exploding forth from his shield a raging wave of fire expanded in all directions, the kunoichi disappearing as even her speed couldn't evade...  the flame roaring as the sound wave followed the wave of heat swarming along the stone floor towards Yosho.

Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Feeling a blast of energy explode behind him, Yosho had to settle for grabbing a relatively big rock from the ground instead of one of the crystal fragments before diving out of the path of the wall of flames.

A wave of heat assaulted his back as the flames reached the crystal fragments and promptly melted them.

Dashing towards Raya, the ex-Juraian noble began to charge up the stone with Juraian Power.

The air behind Yosho's back suddenly warped briefly before gaining a faint white hue to it, evidence of the prince's use of his barrier.

Dracos

"Undine, Protect me!"

Suddenly before the flames reached her, Raya was Hidden in a wall of ice, the flames searing it but being unable to penetrate it's power.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Seeing that Raya had managed to bring up a barrier in time, the ex-Juraian noble breathed a sigh of relief.

Albeit that wasn't going to do much if HE died, now did it?

Tossing the now glowing stone into the fire behind him, Yosho covered his eyes as a powerful flash of light lit up the cavern.

Dracos

The stone shattered releasing a blinding flare of light....which effected nobody as they were blocked by the now declining flames.

"So...you survived.  I don't recognize your power weaves...  Who are you that my rival khrima is after?" Garshask grinned conversationally with supreme confidence.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"My name is Katsuhito." Yosho blandly stated, holding himself ready.

Once again reaching for the link between himself and Funaho, the crowned prince of Jurai briefly grimaced.

Small comfort, but at least he could now feel his partner. Although she still couldn't respond to his inquires.

"Now then...if I may ask, WHY are you trying to kill me?" Yosho asked, hoping his opponent's confidence may provide him with information.

Dracos

"Actually, I couldn't give a damn about you.   But since you are here you have to die.  I was after her."  Garshask gestures to the burnt and appearently unconscious woman on the floor.

"Your swordsmanship is impressive.  I've only seen one who is anywhere near as skilled.  It's a pity you'll never get to fight him.  He would probably enjoy ripping you apart with his blade.  Alas..."  His hand began glowing black.

"You and this temple will never last to see him...."

Suddenly on Raya's  shoulder, a bunny rabite woke up

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Well then...let me see you off!" Yosho passed a hand over his sword's energy blade, feeding an immense amount of power into the weapon.

In response, the blade's light greatly intensified, flashing brightly in Garshask's eyes.

Dracos

"Gyah.... my eyes."  Closing his eyes quickly the sorceror covered his face with his arm, protecting his  eyes further from the searing light.

The wall of ice faded as Raya's spell ended, her own eyes blinded by the light.

Meanwhile the rabite began blinking to wakefulness and started looking around.

On the floor the red headed woman moaned in pain.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Yosho quickly took advantage of his opponent's very blatant opening.

Energy crackling over its form, Tenchi-ken rent through the air, humming its song of death all the while.

For its master demanded it to draw blood.

Dracos

The blade came down hungrily seeking to rend the life of the fell villian.  Striking against the purple clad figure...only to be stopped the shield of force around him.

Black energy struggled against shinning blue blade...  a contest of power... finally the blade slipped through.....only to impact upon nothing..

"That's..a powerful sword you have there... It appears this is more dangerous than I first believed."  Garshashk knelt on the floor a few dozen feet away.

"Well now...I'll have to destroy this entire temple with you.  No one escapes Garshask!"

Rising he extended a hand as he began chanting, waves of power floating off of him as he rose into the air:

"Forces of darkness Heed my will....."

fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

With a burst of speed, Yosho suddenly knelt next to the kunoichi and tapped a shiatsu point on her neck that was designed to knock her out.

"I believe not." Lifting her up over his left shoulder he backed up next to Raya.

Dracos

"Gather to my will, twist this world unto a nexus of destruction...." Garshask continued chanting, secure in the fact none of them would escape.

The rabite meanwhile hopped along...hop hop hop.....

and stopped next to a main support pillar.  *PUNCH*

which suddenly stopped being a main support pillar.

hop hop hop...

hoping back to his resting spot, he went to sleep on Raya's head.

The building started shaking...

Fearless Leader
2  seconds
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Yosho flinched as the whole building began to shake above them.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, his resolve began to weaken.

Suddenly...Funaho awoke.

'Scanning...'

Feeling his hopes begin to soar, Yosho suddenly felt himself empowered.

'Only exit...head back up the stairs Yosho!'

Nodding, he and the others began to race towards the stairs, ducking and weaving through the falling debris.