News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Omake thread, Ami

Started by Anastasia, September 06, 2004, 10:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Your crying is punctuated with moans of the utmost agony, Zoicite whimpering  as he slowly puts his body into place again. "Oooooh..." he grumbles, realigning his neck to a fully upright position.

"Of course it's not fair," he smirks on recovery. "The heroic Sailor Mercury dies of her own overload of teenage depression! It's why it's the best comedy this millenium!" Floating next to you in the corner, "At least, I suppose, you died young and left a pretty corpse. You'd have turned into such a old librarian hag, Ami-chan," the last part falls into a catty whisper, clearly provocative.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Ami looks balefully at Zoicite. This whole situation has rubbed her nerves raw in the span of a few seconds. "How does it feel to know you're not even as powerful as a Sailor Senshi's angst, Zoicite?" Ami snipes back, wiping her eyes.

"Or is this whole greeting this morning proof that you're utterly limp wristed and ineffectual in death, too?"

I'm not...but this...he doesn't deserve politeness!
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

"Oh, REALLY," he snorts, turning his head up away and distastefully. "I'll have you know that I'm still the gayest and prettiest of anyone from the Silver Millenium, even now!" Blinking a moment, he appears by your bed again. "Even if you and your Princesses became little skirt chasers," he grins.

"At least I didn't die a virgin to anything but my daydreams." Snickering, he goes to lift the blanket. "You probably haven't even popped your own cherry, little girl."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami moves over to Zoicite, and calmly...almost too calmly, swings on him again...
---

Anastasia

This time, sadly, he's more ready for it. With a blink, he teleports to the other side of the room. "Ah, Ami-chan, that's enough of THAT," he says carefully, still smirking despite it. "I'm here for a reason, anyway...pleasantries and gloating aside."

OOoooooh. You swear, it's so unfair that they can all teleport and you can't even blink two feet in the shower when you need to grab a razor. Bitch.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

"Ask me if I care." Ami grumbles, and sits back down in her bed, miffed by the teleport, but having accomplished her primary goal in any case.

"Stupid Teleporting." She mutters.
---

Anastasia

"Most likely not...you'd rather mourn over your kitty cat," he snipes, snickering. "But regardless, since I'm stuck in this job to make up for all that evil and chaos fun I got to have in life..." A bit of disdain for his service there, but he goes on.

"Ami Mizuno, Sailor Mercury, Eternal Virgin," he adds in, snickering and breaking his serious tone. "I'm supposed to guide you around the world until you are ready in body, spirit and mind to move on."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

"No." Ami replies simply, curling up on her bed. "Go away, Zoicite."
---

Anastasia

He shrugs, "If you want...I'm stuck watching you until you're ready for help or ready period, so..." Vanishing with a snicker and a flip of his ponytail, "If you're going to angst, at least be quick about it. I have a vacation coming up after this."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

"Be prepared for a long wait." Ami replies spitefully. "If I get cheated out of my life, there's no way I'm going to make things easy for you." So saying, she simply lies down and waits. "Why can't death be less...ludicrious?" she grumbles.
---

Anastasia

AS you sit and ponder the meanings of this on science, religion, philsophy/mope, a familiar voice is followed by a knock on your door. "Ami-chan," Artemis calls, "Time to get up for school!"
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

"Can you hear me?" Ami calls to him experimentally. She doesn't have high hopes for being heard, but if she's really dead, she's not sure she wants to be here when Artemis and her mother discover her body...
---

Anastasia

No response, as you hear Artemis walking away. Must be in human form today.

Figures. He's finally in a body where you can make love with him without being called a pervert and you're too dead to take advantage. Life is really fucking unfair some days, isn't it?
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami gets up and pushes off of her bed, heading for the door, still trying to work out what to do. Best not to see the crying when she IS found in bed...or worse, the lack of it.

Hesitating at the door, she attempts to push through it. "Ghosts can do this, right?" she wonders.
---

Anastasia

Yep, the movies were telling the truth. You push through your door like it's nothing at all, passing into the hallway with ease.

No wonder Rei-chan likes her astral form. It's kind of cool to do, and will certainly make spying on cute girl a breeze should you head down that path.
<Afina> Forever.