News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Omake thread, Ami

Started by Anastasia, September 06, 2004, 10:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

"I know." Ami murmurs softly, patting Eudial gently. "We'll help you bring it back, if you want." she offers, and glances at Skuld, raising an eyebrow.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

"Um....Sis could fix it," she offers slowly. "I...don't know the spell for that yet," she admits. "I'm only third class, limited...."

Eudial sighs and nods under your touch. "I know...lots of paint....lots of paint..." she vows.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Ami raises her other eyebrow, and nods. "That's up to Eudial." Ami agrees. "But I was thinking more along the lines of us helping her fix it."
---

Anastasia

Snapping up, "No," Eudial shakes her head, turning to Skuld with a glare that could melt iron instantly. "Ami, would you take Skuld away," she asks, her eyes doing a passable imitation of her Fire Buster. "I'll repaint it myself, just keep her AWAY from my car."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami sighs and nods, gesturing to Skuld. "Come on. We'd better go." she says, ushering the tiny goddess out before she has a chance to protest.
---

Anastasia

Skuld nods, letting you take her away. Once out of the room, with Viluy staying behind, "I...kind of blew it, didn't I," she mutters to you, sighing. "But it's such a cool engine, too!"
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami smiles a little. "It is." she agrees. "But that car is important to Eudial. Wouldn't you be upset if I installed something in one of your favorite projects that burned it?" Ami offers. "I'll talk to Eudial later, and see if I can smooth things over. But you should probably think about apologizing."
---

Anastasia

That gets a reluctant nod, "Okay, Ami," she sighs. "You sound like my big sister now," she adds a moment later, not unfondly.
<Afina> Forever.