Backstabbings.

>_>
<_<

What?  It is!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

kpjam

Quote from: "Trunkyboy"
Oh, I made a human pallydin, his name is Darryus.  Incidently, what are good skills for a pallydin to take?  Mining?  Blacksmithing?

Depends on what you wish to accomplish.

Since you have healing and some other buffs, alchemy or medicine aren't essential.  Though Alchemy does give you good buffs.

Mining and blacksmithing are good.  My pally has that combo.  If you pay attention and don't waste money on the auction house, it's a good money maker.  I will say, I didn't end up using much of what I've made personally.  I usually find something better than I can make throughout what Ive done.  Blacksmitting isn't that lucrative a field.  A lot of the better plans call for quite a few ingredients which can be expensive.

Mining and engineering.  The mining will get you gold, but a lot of the things engineers make aren't sellabll.

Enchanting is expensive.  Though you can sell enchantments, people generally won't buy until you get high level enchants.

Tailoring is a decent money maker.  But not as lucrative as mining or skinning.

Skinning is probably the biggest money maker, mainly because of the abundance of supply, if you have the patience.

Letherworking has some cool patterns.

Since you're a pally, you don't need to buy a mount, so money isn't as big a deal as it is to others.

So choose for fun.
If it's money, I'd say to choose Mining and Skinning.  Or skinning and leatherwork.
Mining and smith if you want some money and to feel you can make things that are useful to yourself.
If it's to supplement armor, I'd say Mining and Smithy.  
Engeneering looks cool, but for a full fun factor talk to Rez, I haven't gotten any characters far along that track.
Alchemy and herbalism or Skinning and Enchanting if you want to further supplement your buffs, healing, etc.

In the end, what do you choose to do!
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Rezantis

Engineering is fun and very cool, but . . . if you want to make money, I think herbalism and either mining, skinning or alchemy is the way to go.  OTOH, I found herbalism/alchemy boring.

Go with whatever seems coolest. :)
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Music-chan

I almost never end up selling my alchemy potions. Even with my healing, I use them more than I sell them. ^^;;

Armor seems to sell the best though.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

baka

WoW comes out tomorrow. Finally. I have no idea when they're going to let us make characters on US servers, but they said they'd "have a system for us to play with friends in the US". Take that as you will.

Anyway, when I get on US servers, I'd like to join up with you guys.

Brian

You're always welcome to join.  I'll pre-emptively add you to the guild forum.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~