News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Hospital buildup (Ami thread)

Started by Anastasia, September 14, 2004, 09:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

On exiting, ablushing and astirred, Ami finds that her mother and Natsume's family have both left the immediate area. That's probably a small mercy, all things considered.

It gives you a moment to compose yourself, should you need it.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Ami moves just out of range of Natsume's room, and leans up against the wall, taking deep breaths, and trying to supress her blush, not having a great deal of success.

Nonetheless, she still wears a rather silly, unabashedly happy smile.

Even if....it goes nowhere...it was worth it. she decides, giggling softly as she stands straight again, making her way out of the hospital in a decidedly more effusive mood than when she entered.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

Heading out, you can't help but feel better. Good, in fact, as you step into the snow reflected sunshine.

The bus schedule you find tells you that it'll take a good deal of waiting for the next line if you wish to go home that way. If anything, it gives you some time to kill.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami hums softly to herself as she wonders what to do with herself while she waits for the bus. Beginning to walk aimlessly and smiling to herself, she begins looking in store windows, wondering what Usagi would do in a situation like this.
---

Anastasia

Walking about the clothing store nearby, you notice it has a sale going. "Come one, come all," a particularly ill employed female employee calls from the front, wearing a maid outfit as she gets people to come in. "Sixty percent off...get that special outfit for your sweetheart today!"
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami blinks, noting the store and hesitating. Should I? I...Well, I've heard a few girls buy new clothes for...uhm, yes, it can't hurt to look. Decided on a course of action, Ami heads into the store, looking curiously at the employee as she passes. The uniform is cute, but isn't that a little odd?
---

Anastasia

She gives you a smile, rote but nice enough. Girl looks to be just doing her job. Inside, you find that the selection is rather daring - while not anything naughty, the cut and choice of clothes most notably favors the bold. The miniskirt selection is quite good, too, as is the shorts and tight T-shirt tops.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami examines the selection, growing more and more red faced as she comes across...well, they're not -bad-, per se. Certainly not distasteful, but... ...I can't wear THIS! Ami thinks, her blush coming back in spades as she examines a particularly low cut top. It's actually cute, but...I'm no Mako-chan...
---

Anastasia

As you do, you notice something to your side. Tight and low cut, with an ample curve to display your chest, is a light blue T-shirt with a dolphin picture on it. The mammal jumps from the see cheerfully, it's eyes bright and a merry sea scene below it.

It's rather appealing, and damn cute if very showy.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami looks around, a little embarrassed before picking up the top and giving it a closer look. It...oh dear. I like it. she thinks, torn. I don't know if I can wear this tonight, but...I can't -not- get it...

With a certain guilty pleasure, Ami hangs onto the top, and browses a bit more, coming away with a clingy violet miniskirt and a pair of denim shorts, which appear to be a quite an apt name in this case, seeing as how they cover almost none of her legs.

Taking her three items up to the register, and feeling as though she's being watched, Ami prepares to pay, her cheeks still burning...
---

Anastasia

The cashier, dressed in a school girl suit not unlike Rei's old one, "That'll be 5620 yen," she smiles, taking the money you give her and making change. "Ooooh, that skirt is so cute and so is that shirt," she smiles. "Going to get yourself a boyfriend tonight?" she asks with af ollow up giggle.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami's face turns a deep crimson, and she nods embarrassedly. "S-Something like that..." she murmurs politely, suddenly filled with the urge to flee.

She hands over the money to the cashier, and eyes her uniform curiously.
---

Anastasia

Short pleated skirt, and a pressed white shirt. Catholic school girl to the hilt, basically, even with a ribbon to tie her hair back. "Like this," she asks, twisting a bit to model.  "We sell those over there if you're interested," Pointing to a rack near the back, one you missed, she nods.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami nods shyly. "I do." she admits, still blushing. "Thank you."

Moving over to the rack, Ami peruses it for a moment, looking for something similar to Rei's uniform in colors that might suit her better...and on a whim, something similar to the maid uniform the girl outside was wearing. No one gets to see what's in this bag when I get home. she decides firmly, still furtively looking around as she browses.
---

Anastasia

Both are available. They have a pretty good selection in your sizes, for what's that's worth. Heck, the outfits are really cute, too. Sexy as well. Tempting. Temptress....

Just like a temptress with those on and a lollipop...
<Afina> Forever.