News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Will we meet for dinner in elysium, my dear(Ami and Natsume)

Started by Anastasia, September 14, 2004, 01:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight Sun

Hm...couple of sets of school uniforms, some jeans, a few shirts...in other words nothing that can be worn in a formal affair...

"Ugh, I'm starting to regret not having Kurumi's sense of fashion..." Natsume groaned. "What am I gonna do now?"

As she laments over her lack of style she eventually recalls something she usually kept in the last drawer of her dresser. She figuratively slapped herself for nearly forgetting, it should fit the occassion, but would it fit her?

"I know its here somewhere..." she mumbled as she rummaged through layers of random articles. "Ahhh...there it is."

Neatly folded and wrapped in plastic was a red silk kimono her mother used to wear when she was her age, at least according to grandfather. He had given it to her for safekeeping, hoping it would be of some use to her someday. Seems he had amazing foresight...

'Grandfather must of thought I'd look like at least little like mom when I grew older...otherwise he wouldn't have given this to me,' she thought. 'At least I hope so...'

It took a few minutes to put it on. The last time she wore one of these she was a little less than ten. It took some time to recall all the steps...

"Hmmm, not too bad," she critiques as she gives herself a once over. The sleeves were a little long, but otherwise it fit perfectly, it was pretty comfortable too. "I can see why mother would wear these alot."

Well, that and grandfather was a rather notorious stickler for tradition....

Now that that had been taken care, she aways to join her sister in the bath.

Anastasia

IN the bath, Kurumi smiles as you sit. "What did you decide on," she asks, making conversation as you settle into the warm waters.

Ah, at least this still feels good, if nothing else.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Midnight Sun

"Hehe, that's my little secret," Natsume says with a sly smile. "You'll see at dinner tonight."

This was the first moment of real relaxation she'd had in several days.

"How about you?"

Anastasia

"Just a blouse and skirt," Kurumi says idly, sinking into the tub. "But why the secret," she smiles interestidly a moment later. "Your're not really inviting someone else over, are you," she asks, her meaning clear. "That cute nurse who took your pulse, maybe?" *Giggle*
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

"NO!" Natsume exclaims, her face instantly red with embarrasment. "It...it's...Dr. Mizuno's daughter..."

Anastasia

Laughing easily as your ejaculation of no echos through the bathroom, "I'm kidding. You invited that Ami girl over? That's right, you two know each other." Peering as she contains her amusement, "Guess I should just expect your nice pants and blouse, right?"
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

"I want to make a good impression, so yeah I guess you can," Natsume nods. "I just hope nothing winds up going wrong...ugh, I shouldn't say that, I'll jinx myself..."

Anastasia

"I don't see why something would go wrong," Kurumi comments, giving you a funny look. "Natsume-chan, she'll be a guest, but aren't you worrying too much over this? It's just having a friend over for dinner, isn't it?"
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

"Uhh, well, yeah I guess you're right," Natsume says while laughing nervously. "Well, you know me! Always overreacting hehehe...heh...."

Anastasia

"Yeah," Kurumi shrugs, trying to put it behind her. "You aren't still worried about cooking, are you?" she asks a moment later, smiling as you can just TELL two things clicked in her brain. "We'll knock this out good."
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

"Well, I'm sure with your help I'll be able to pull it off," she assures, more herself than Kurumi. Though sudden smile on her sister's face does make her raise an eyebrow, but she has no clue as to what she could be thinking. "What do you have percolating in that little brain of yours."

Anastasia

"Oh, that you were worried you'd ruin dinner and embarrass our family in front of your guest," she replies. "You don't have to worry about it...at worst, we'll just say the steak is well done."
<Afina> Forever.

Midnight Sun

"Oh, thank you for your unwavering faith in my latent culinary skills dear sister," she drolled. "All the more reason to submit myself before your gastronomic genius, if something does go wrong I'll have a convienient means of deferring blame."

Anastasia

Kurumi smiles at your mouthwork, nodding. "Yep!" Lacing it with a giggle, she rises and gets ready to go back to the kitchen.

---

The bus ride home is something else for Miss Mizuno. With your special package, a much lighter purse with only a few yen AND the thoughts of what will happen if anyone figures out what's in the shopping bag; Ami is rather nervous for the entire ride.

On reaching the end stop, she makes good haste home. Unaccosted, as usual, she goes right to her room and puts away the dread box, even as thoughts of what in the WORLD was she thinking race in her mind.

Also...your date tonight. Hm, getting ready for that?

OOC - Do your setup for it from this and I'll move you along.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami bites her lip as she eyes the box she's just stored her purchases in hestitantly, then shakes her head.

No, definitely not. Even if I had the nerve to wear them, a dinner with her family is definitely not the time for them, especially that... She blushes. What WAS I thinking? But...I don't...I don't feel like returning it.

That much decided, Ami turns to her closet, her thoughts turning to the evening, and butterflies beginning anew their mad dance in her stomach. She sighs and begins rifling through her clothing, and to her nervous frustration, a horde of sensible, but not altogether flattering clothing greets her eyes.

"This isn't going to work..." she sighs aloud. "I can't-" she pauses. But...I must try. Not too formal...the dress Artemis and Usagi got for me is out...But not too casual. Jeans or slacks wouldn't work...How would Rei-chan dress for something like this? Uhmm... She pauses, picturing the Senshi of fire's tastes. Lets see...dark clothing, figure hugging... Ami blushes

"Well, Maybe I can...? I wonder if I still have my..." Ami smiles to herself, and moves over to a chest  of drawers, and carefully moves clothing around until she locates it-A soft turtleneck sweater her mother gave her a year ago, clingy, but made of a fluffy, almost Angora looking material. She beams, pulling out of the drawer, and laying it on the bed, running her hands over the fluffy, midnight blue softness.  I love this sweater. Haven't had many chances to wear it, though.

Somewhat encouraged, Ami goes back to her closet, and looks for a few moments, locating a loose, knee length black skirt. Excited now, she pairs the items with a pair of black tights, then slips them all on. Examining herself in her bedroom mirror, Ami blushes a little.

I...don't remember the sweater being this tight... she thinks, her face red. Still...that other t-shirt is tighter than this. It...should be okay...right?
---
I love the games I've played here.