News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Returning to normality....? (Haruka thread)

Started by Anastasia, September 21, 2004, 01:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"It's..." Cyprine begins, before her sister takes up the line of conversation. "Celcia wasn't as well restrained as we thought she was," is the simple yet lacking explanation. "Ami's Talisman wasn't a full proof prison.'"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Liddo-kun

Haruka's expression grows grim with that update.  "And have Professor Tomoe, Usagi, or Rei come up with a plan for this?" she asks, hoping that they at least this would leave her feeling a bit better for the situation.
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

Ptilol nods. "All three of them are working on it," she confirms. "If anyone can help Ami..."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka nods at the pair, feeling some relief at their news, although...  "This is going to put the European trip on hold then," she tells Viluy.  "I don't want to go off looking for mom while all this is going on with Ami.  It's... just not right."
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

Viluy turns to you, and agrees with a small nod. "Alright," she says after a moment. "We'll go after Ami recovers."

"It should be soon, we hope," Cyprine adds. "Ami's strong enough to do it, or so we all think."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"Maybe we should at least go and make a visit," Haruka asks Viluy before quickly shifting her glance to Cyprine and Ptilol, "on the moon, you said?"

Anastasia

"Ami's on the moon," Ptilol confirms. "We can go whenever you want...she's probably still asleep."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"Let's do that then," Haruka says with a nod, "even if she's still asleep it's the thought that counts."

"And along the way, we can discuss how a short field trip to France would sit with the two of you," she tells the twins, getting set to indulge in some storyteller time to fill them in on the situation.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.