Matoya the Witch Appears: A missing Crystal and PIRATES?!

Started by Dracos, October 15, 2004, 09:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenthor

Zack turned around, cancelling the spell.

"Oh, sure, if you want to make a rational, almost non-homicidal decison, take the torch."
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Nephrite

"Aha... aha... ...ha." Quatre just went back, grabbed one, and began moving back towards the darkness. "Is it like this every day around here?" he smiled a little.

Dracos

The torch illuminated the way forward, further into the cave.
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

"Oh, we're just going to check with her on the location of all our enemies, Quatre." Craig said offhandedly as he brought up the rear, having decided to leave leading the group through the cave to Zack.

"I know for a fact that one of them is in Elfland, since it's the place that best represents the earth itself, but we still need to know about the other three."
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Zenthor

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," Zack muttered as he continued walking.  "But who knows, you could be right."  

He waved the torch around in front of him a bit.  "We should be nearing that lazy witch soon."

Nephrite

Quatre nodded a bit and just walked further into the cave, holding the torch out so no one hit any walls or anything painful. "I hope she can help us." he said, looking a little worried. "So, what type of person is she... Zack, right?" he asked, pondering what kind of person this Matoya really could be.

Dracos

"Lazy?" A screech was heard.  "You ungrateful apprentice.  Go clean the latrines!"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Zenthor

"Oh, great.  She's awake," Zack moaned under his breath.  

"Not now," he hollered back.  "We need to ask you something."

Dracos

"WHAAA??  I hear you come in here badmouthin' me and then you want things?  What do you think I am, some kind of old wisdom service?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"Are you impling that you aren't?" he muttered to himself.

"But, it's important for the whole "save the world" quest you sent me on," he shouted back.  "You know, the one that involves saving the world?"

Nephrite

"Please, Miss Matoya! I'm sure you can help us!" Quatre said, slowly moving forward to see if he could possibly stop the shouting match.

Dracos

They saw an old woman, matronly a bit, with wrinkles all across her face as she sat in her rocking chair, her eyes open in the darkness as she stared blindly across the room, reacting only to their voices.

"Help you?  I'm...a bit troubled at the moment to help."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

"This...isn't good." Craig weakly summed up in response as he stared at the woman. "How'd it happen? And can we do anything to help?"

Dracos

"Someone stole my crystal.  My sacred crystal.  They went to elfland...of this, I am certain.  But no more can I see...even now my other senses dim."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.