Matoya the Witch Appears: A missing Crystal and PIRATES?!

Started by Dracos, October 15, 2004, 09:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenthor

Zack frowned.  "Aw, now I have to fix my mistakes?! Oh, fine.  Quatre, go to Craig and help him, I'll... do something to fix this."   He looked around for something, anything that he could use to put the fire out.  Wind and Water Magicks weren't available to him, and just dropping magic into the water won't produce enough splash.  Or so he assumed.  

He then caught a glimpse of the last sheet of ice melting, and it hit him.  "Ice Plus Fire Equals Water.  Water extinguishes Fire.  We have Fire.  We need water.  What do we do?  Ice!"  So, with the logic of fixing destruction with another destructive force in mind, Zack began casting as many ice spells as he could at the fires and just slightly above the fires.  "Hope this works, don't want to anger that pan...er, elf boy, now," he mutters to himself.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

The port of Pravokia was swiftly turned into a disaster zone as Zack cut loose, fire burning, ice freezing, it was a total disaster zone as Craig and Bikey fought it out on the ship.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Zack stopped.  "This isn't working very well..."  He looked around frantically.  "Hm... we're by the sea... maybe the air's humid enough to freeze and then melt when I throw fire at it... no, knowing me it'd probably smash the entire harbor...Ohh."  He looked out to the sea, combining his idea with Craig's.  If he froze the air above the water into a giant ice cube, it may create a wave that generates enough water to put out the fire.

And sink every ship in the harbour.  Which would be worse than what's happening now.  Zack looked around helplessly for an idea.

Olvelsper

Already in the last few seconds, Craig had nearly lost his life more times than he had in the last few years in the service of his captain along with his old crewmates. Now all he wanted to do was end the fight with Bikke quickly before Zack brought the whole town down over their heads, and it showed as he fought with a rare ferocity as he gave his all in putting down the pirate captain he was facing down.

"Zack! Um...bring help!"
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Zenthor

What's that?  An excuse to dodge his responcibility of cleaning things up?  

"I'm coming!"  Zack yelled, making his way back to the ship to help out.

Dracos

Bikke fought back, holding his ground, but not moving much, obviously strained against the young warrior as Zack made his way to the ship.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Zack climbed onto the ship where his cohorts battled against the massive pirate, staying low until he made it up to the ship's deck.  

'No time for fooling around.  Fire would be bad.  Hope I still have enough mana for this. Be precise, keep it small.  Don't trip, don't destroy the ship.`  The thoughts ran through Zack's head as he jumped up, pointing a finger at Bikke and throwing a ball of ice at Bikke's head.  "Freeze!"

Dracos

Bikke was hit in the back of the head, being flung briefly off balance at the pain of the blast, his guard still holding as best as he could manage as he grunted.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

Craig surged forwards to attack Bikke as he was thrown off balance by Zack's spell.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Zenthor

Zack cheered inside.  That's the first time one of his spells did what they were supposed to!

'No time to celebration,' he thought.  He watched Craig stab into the pirate, keeping another ice spell on stand-by in case that wasn't enough to rid the team of Bikke.

Nephrite

Quatre had used the opportunity while Bikke was distracted by his other two companions to get on the ship as well, and just stood off to the side and waited for a good moment to help out with something.

Dracos

Bikke took a nasty blow, getting knocked off into the waves where he vanished.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

"Quick, we have to set sail before we get boarded again." Craig quickly put away his knives as he quickly scurried about prepping the ship to sail. "Keep an eye out, Zack. Quatre, follow after me and help me out."

Zenthor

Zack nodded and went to the edge of the ship, near where Bikke flew into the waves.  Keeping that ice spell on hand, he looked back and forth from the waves to the inferno of the wharf while the other two set sail.