News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Breath of Fire Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 10:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukuen

"And I'm Ami Mizuno, it's a pleasure." Ami smiled appologetically. "I hope you understand that things like introductions often slip your mind when you've been accused of some crime.

Dracos

"I can understand, but you brought a machine into our peaceful village."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

"We apologize for that... We were unaware of this villiage's stance on machines." Ryder replied.
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

"You are so ignorant as to be self destructive.  Charging in here without even sending a scout.  It's a wonder you three are still alive.  Tell me, what do you know regarding the city you passed by on the way here?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Asrana

Hotaru nodded, biting back a sigh at the elder's words. "From what I saw, it was quite abandoned, though at one time it may have been prosperous. It had quite advanced technology. There were a few...nasty creatures there though."
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Dracos

"So it has been ever since the fall from long ago..."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Can you please tell us more about your world's history? It might help us later in our journey, ma'am." Ami smiled respectfully.

Dracos

"You truly know nothing of the world around you do you?"  The old woman shook her head.  "Well then...I shall tell you a brief history of this world..."

"The earliest our stories go back to is the great fall...when our clan was shattered under the temptation of the Dark Goddess Myria.  Our world was then divided into clans, those blessed with certain gifts and abilities.  Over time most of these gifts have been lost...  but humanity has survived regardless.  Throughout this the Dragon clan has sought to protect weaker clans from the forces of darkness...  this though has not always been easy.  Seeking to thwart the will of the Dragon God, Myria used her power time and time again to attempt to take over this world.  Her most recent attempt nearly anhillated us all...five hundred years ago in the War of the Brood she turned an entire clan against us.  With the choice between slaughtering innocents bewitched by her we fled.  And here the last of us survive, waiting for the hero of legend to come and finally put an end to reign of Myria the Temptress."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Ryder's eyes narrowed as the woman said the name Myria...

"Dracos, you asshole...  You sent me to kill a goddess...." he muttered softly.
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Shukuen

"Are there any tales describing this... 'Hero of Legend'?" Ami asked curiously.

Dracos

"We shall know him when he comes...bearing the eye of the dragon...  the chosen son of Ladon...  a prince among men."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Asrana

Hotaru blinked, her curiousity piqued, "Ano...what is this 'eye of the dragon'?"
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.