Main Menu

Warzone of the soul (Ami thread)

Started by Anastasia, October 19, 2004, 02:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6-1 and gets 6."

* Hatbot --> "Ana rolls 2d6 and gets 7."

Racing...!

You feel reality and another battle a moment, Celcia in a jumble, then....BURST! Light floods in as you again segue into reality...

OOC - Paused until the 'ruka catches up.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Falling!

You tumble back into the reality of your inner soul, falling as your body aches and cries. As Sailor Mecury reasserts herself as well, as you land in a dazed pile of flesh. Celcia lands near you, vicious and shallow cuts here and there on your body from her hands.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

No More...No MORE! Ami practically whimpers, frustrated and dazed, urgently attempting to re-orient herself, and climb to her feet, turning to look at the madwoman sharing her soul.

Quote"All I can do is try to judge when the best time will be. If it doesn't come, and you do have to kill her, then do what you have to - she's got to be stopped, one way or another."

Usagi's words come back to Ami in a rush, and she narrows her eyes, gathering herself. The half-hearted attacking, the reasoning, the dodging...it's done. I have a job to do. I've got to be like Mako-chan now, and get it done, even it's it's not my area of expertise.

Moving as quickly as she can, Ami stands gritting her teeth against the wounds in her body, raising her hands above her head, and gathering flows of watery ice to her hands, Ami prepares her most powerful attack! "I've had enough! It's over! I want you OUT, Celcia! MERCURY FROST SHRIKE!"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 for Ami's last stand and gets 5."

* Hatbot --> "Ana-breakfast rolls 2d6 and gets 10."

Ami' scream echos as her Shrike forms and flies out! As it does, Celcia rises, words on her lips...words that are never spokes, as she is caught cleanly by the Shrike, staggering back a step then sent flying from the concussive impact.  She flips in mid air, however, floating as she reorients! With a narrowing of her eyes and a flip of her hand, a storm of ice shards come raining down at you!

* Hatbot --> "Ana-breakfast rolls 2d6 and gets 10."

As they fall about you, not a one finds you! You stand in a flurry of slicing knives of your element, yet not a blade of it will dare cut your pale skin.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami narrows her eyes, feeling the mighty bird as it begins to dispel....and refuses to release the ice construct. With a gesture, she reaches out to the bird, holding it together and pulling on it. With a loud shriek, it turns at her command, and Ami sends it back at Celcia for another pass!
---

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 for keeping it up and gets 7."

* Hatbot --> "Ana rolls 2d6+2 and gets 8."

This second strike of your Shrike is brutal, catching her in the small of her back! She cries out, crumpling in mid air as blue blood flows, her back ripped open as she falls! Little crystals of ice fall from her eyes and litter the ground about as her agony is vocalized, the impact of the frozen ground muffling even that.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

A tiny corner of Ami's mind cries out in agony at what she has to do, but she shoves her own revulsion at the act down, shivering as she dips into her power and connection the enviroment around her, and forming a storm of ice kunai, and sending them flying at Celcia's prone form! Don't let up, don't let up, Serenity, forgive me, but I no longer have a choice...
---

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 for viciousness and moral quandries. and gets 4."

* Hatbot --> "Ana rolls 2d6 and gets 11."

Soaring down like heaven sent blades of vengence, dozens of knives impale her back and legs and more cries come! Her lifeblood flows, as the assault shreds her body,

Another cry, then with a slight arc up...she goes still.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami fights off the urge to vomit, and staggers over to Celcia's limp body, forming her shield on her arm with the last extra strength, and approaches the limp form cautiously, wary of a trap, to check her vital signs...
---

Anastasia

As you do so, the shield is found to have been a good idea indeed! A scream comes from her, as her body shatters like ice, a mass of blue energy coming right at you! The keening wail of Celcia rattles in your ears as she rushes forward!

OOC - DCV check, +1 with all mods totalled.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6+1 for deep shit. and gets 10."

Your shield and CElcia meet! The former buckles once, as if it's going to rock but hold, then...ice fragments fill your vision as it shatters, the energy rushing forward! It hits you hard, your body going dreadfully cold as the energy flows into you!

OOC - Mind check and Soul check, Ami. Body check as well.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 for Mind and gets 5."
<Ami-chan> roll 2d6 for body
* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 for body and gets 12."
<Ami-chan> -_-
<Ami-chan> roll 2d6 for Soul
* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 for Soul and gets 4."

Your mind and spirit are bombarded by the cold, yet...the image of your friends stay in sight, as you find yourself resisting! You feel a shift as the energy goes somewhere else, then....

It's over. The energy seems to fade, then gone. The thread of Celcia simply fades away, a oneness returning to yourself that is native and familiar, and unknown and welcomed back.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami shivers, now alone in the white expanse. "I....I won?" she mutters softly, looking around, exhausted, but smiling wearily at the inalieable sense of...rightness to her surroundings, now.

"I won." Ami says again, smiling a little. "Now...how do I wake up? Hmm..." Closing her eyes she reaches out to her surroundings, trying to calm herself, not thinking not moving, but trying to become 'one with her environment, in hopes that her tattered soul could mend itself that way...
---

Anastasia

IT's simple now, just....just...

Just like falling back asleep after an unremembered dream.

---

OOC - Paused into a new thread once NAtsume is ready.
<Afina> Forever.