News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Warzone of the soul (Ami thread)

Started by Anastasia, October 19, 2004, 02:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Only a furious anger meets your words, Celcia's scream brutal and enraged. "Shut up," she shouts, as she lunges for you basely!

* Hatbot --> "Ana-brb rolls 2d6 and gets 9."

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6-1 and gets 9."

Caught in the tackle, the wind is knocked out of Ami as a rain of berserk blows batter her body!
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Halfway expecting the onslaught, Ami still is caught offguard, falling back as the breath leaves her lungs in a sudden woosh.

Without even the time to raise her arms, Ami instinctively dips into her elemental connection and tries to lash out with the snow and ice all around her!
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 help! @_@ and gets 7."

Your body is bruised and beated from the bloody barrage, before you can focus your elemental energy! (10 points of damage, so to speak. Nasty bruise) A great gust of cold wind rips through, icing your mind over in relief and sending Celcia flying a goodly ways in it's embrace!
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Hissing at the first real pain of the drawn out battle, Ami struggles to her feet. Adjusting her grip on her ice shield, She raises her hands once more, and closes her eyes as streams of shimering, watery ice stream to her hands. The ball gathers, and Ami hurls it at Celcia in her most powerful attack. "Mercury Frost Shrike!" she shouts, hoping to slow Celica's fury with her own attacks.
---

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 for Ice bitch action! and gets 6."

* Hatbot --> "Ana rolls 2d6+2 and gets 12."

Racing across the barren, icy reaches of Ami's spirit; The Frost Shrike cries out once, a cold and mournful dirge, as it reaches her as she staggers up, sending her further back and flipping in the air! She lands face down, clearly dazed and stunned quite a ways from you.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami slowly begins walking over to Celcia, taking deep breaths to dispell the aches where Celcia hit her. She wonders again if it's wise to give her foe a respite, but she really can't work up the will to batter the ice spirit to pieces.

Moving beside Celcia, Ami stays a respectful distance away, and just waits for the Ice spirit's next move. If I have to do this, I'm not going to stabe her in the back. For my own peace of mind, if it becomes a fight to the finish, it has to be fair.
---

Anastasia

Rising up slowly, her tunic is tattered and she looks slighly dazed. Celcia's gaze settles on you, clearly enraged and showing it. There is a moment, then...light! Light above! Light shines down, as you feel reality intrude ever so slightly! Without pause, Celcia leaps up,r acing for it!
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami follows Celica instantly diving for the strange divide between the soul they share and reality, her heart leaping into her throat. Oh god...if she gets out now...
---

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6 for wakefullness! and gets 8."

* Hatbot --> "Ana rolls 2d6 and gets 5."

The two of you race, but it's clear Celcia has the edge?! Oh, no....dammit! She's beaten you too it!

...At the last moment, the light dims, as if closing. The backlash comes in a great wind, sending the both of you flying in opposite directions...! Aaaaah!

---

"Ami," Artemis looks up a moment, as his ward stirs briefly, before moaning and falling still again. He sighs softly, rising up and putting two fingers on her forehead. "C'mon, Ami...keep it up." is all he says, staring at her flesh colored neck and blue arms...

"Oh..." he gasps, before smiling. "That's it, Ami-chan."

---

Gah.

Landing rather roughly, the horizon resumes it's white glow. You don't see Celcia around, as she was blown a goodly ways from you.

And to top it off, that hurt!
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

"Itai..." Ami whimpers, lying prone for the moment. Slowly, she picks herself up, and tests her body for damage, determining how physically able she is, and casting about for Celcia, or anything that might hint at her presence.
---

Anastasia

You feel sore, but you are certainly able to move about without too much of a problem.

Celcia is not within your range of vision at all. All you can feel are the three threads,s till ripping in the surface of this otherworld.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami sighs. Did she actually manage to get out, somehow? I hope not. Still, I'm alone, for now...I might at well have a closer look at Celcia's experiences. With any luck, if she's still here, she might notice, and come to me.

Her decision made, Ami begins reconstructing the process she used to view Celcia's thread...and in a moment of curiousity, tries the third thread, before resuming dealing with the one she used previously.
---

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6+2 and gets 9."

The third thread is quite different - there is no feeling of an intelligence behind it, only a vision that sees. A strange view, as you see a jumble of images, as well as many of simply sitting in a dark, quiet place for thousands of years. Yet of the ones that are not it - of a blazing mosaic of things you haven't seen in millenia,  of Mercury and the Moon, of lives past and present.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami blinks, watching what appears to be the talisman's experiences with a sense of wonder. She watches the screen for some time, trying to harvest as much as she can from what she's given. It would be nice if the view inspired her, but she also had no idea when she'd get another chance to look.

After skimming for awhile, Ami takes a deep breath, and reaches for Celcia's thread, and tries again.
---

Anastasia

A few scenes from it stick out -

The Royal Ballroom, the Princess Serenity in dance with Prince Endymion. The latter is masked, the scene as if from a fairy tale. Your view is from the sidelines, as Rei, Minako and Makoto chat and dance away this time.  Yet, hovering nearby you is Artemis and Luna, the two human Mau smiling at each other and then you as they nod greeting...

On Mercury, Mother....Father...Those smiles they gave you when you pleased them.  Your room, the great Sun visible but light shielded. This close, it takes up most of the sky, shedding a deflected and merciful light all about...

Rei, bleeding, atop the roof's crater. Terror as Oxyite rushed forward again, coming fresh as if the battle was coming again. The feeling of hopelessness from a small corner of the other's mind as he seems more a demon than a human...

The mall, the conflicting energies a lovely storm of color. Of the deseprate sacrifice and those saved...
<Afina> Forever.