News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

I have to work extended shifts today and Sunday in an un-air conditioned warehouse.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Gonna fry like an egg. G'luck, Iddy, that blows beyond words. A lack of AC is miserable.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

There's something wrong with my heart! I MIGHT DIE! Before Fallout 4 comes out!

My priorities are somewhat skewed.

This is a heads up for you all, in case I spontaneously disappear and don't ever come back.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Don't die! Just imagine the regret you'll feel if you don't play Fallout 4!

(Your priorities seem fine?)
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

G'luck, Yuth. That's horrible, had a bit of a scare with my own back in the day. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Dog kept trying to sleep on my legs last night, kept waking me up. No sleep. Rrg.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Man, radiator is all sorts of pain in the ass to hook in.

Got most of the parts in now.  Drives going in soon.  Might be back on a real comp later today.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

Your computer needs a radiator?

Anastasia

That must be one awesome computer. A steampunk computer?
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Water Cooling thing?

Anyhow, my attempt to clean install windows 10 was a failure.  Trying to work around it and running years of win 7 upgrades.

Got lots of drivers to install now.  Laptop continues to live on :)
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Xonar cards are a serious pain @_@
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

To install or setup? I've heard about both.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Both.  I flat out gave up on it.  I have a pointless soundcard that isn't wort trying to get 20-30 bucks back out of by returning it.

Computer is mostly on the finished side.  Still have the motherboard screeching alarms when I run a benchmark so I need to figure that out :(.  Temperatures are green across the board in two separate tools.  It casually hits 250 frames per second during DAI's benchmark, screeching the whole time.  It doesn't seem to be the processor at all anymore as that passes a big generate heat test.  Maybe the ram?  Meh.  Stupid alarms without records.  Could at least leave a light or error code for why you were just screeeching like a banshee.  Will be pinging asus on it.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

I recall a mobo that shrewd at me even though everything was fine. I remember spoofing it to think I'd fixed the problem and it ran fine for 3 years.