News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

When your lunch is scheduled at 10:00 AM because you start at 6:00.

But you never get to take lunch before 11:30 because your company's servers are continually failing, thus prompting the majority of your company's high-paying customers to call you up and yell at you for it.

And then when your co-worker who shares a carpool and lunch schedule with you says, "Let's go to lunch," and you clock out....

...and he says, "Well, I'm not REALLY ready to go to lunch, because Co-worker C promised he'd take this four hour call for me.  But he's not availible, so this hasn't happened."

So then you spend your lunch hour being asked co-workers questions about the system, because you don't have a car of your own to get anything for lunch, so you just stay at your desk.  (You won't complain about the rain.  You love the rain.)
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Brian

Even better -- when you come home from a long week of work, and find out that your hard-disk has crashed.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Ragnar

How about spilling juice all over your bag and a good number of books?

Coulda been worse, I guess. I'm drinking water from now on.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Jon

That's nowhere near as fun as your friend spilling alcohol all over your bookshelf, then insisting it can be mopped up, leaving no damage to the books. Some of them still smell slightly.

Anastasia

Leaving work early because you have to spend more time in the bathroom than at work really takes the fun out of leaving early.

Damn.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Zenthor

Quote from: "Jon"That's nowhere near as fun as your friend spilling alcohol all over your bookshelf, then insisting it can be mopped up, leaving no damage to the books. Some of them still smell slightly.

That's the poorest excuse I've heard for your house smelling like boozohol.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Asrana

When people decide to reverse themselves, and view you as nothing but a source of their entertainment.  A whole week of 'there will not be gaming' does not result in a positive when asked 'uh, right, can you show up ASAP and GM for four hours?' right as I'm about to head off for the evening. >_<

On the plus side, they used the messenger it is easiest to say no to.

And then they complain when I see them the next day.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Dracos

>_>

You have lame gamers.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

I am going to go out on a limb here and pre-bitch about the patriots winning the super bowl.

Ragnar

I believe, Drac, that the proper combination of "lame" and "gamers" is "14m0rz."

Ungh. I didn't watch the bowl this year. For some reason, however, I've developed a yearning for bacon while typing this. And waffles. And of course I'm stuck in the house without any. ;_;

(Hundreds of years from now, when future generations or intelligent life-forms reading archives will ponder over the meaning of seemingly random and yet widely repeated punctuation patterns, such as ^_^ or o_o or ;_;)
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Dracos

The super bowl happened.

Fucking super bowl.

Fucking noisy people who watch the super bowl.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

baka

You lousy Americans. Rule Britannia =)

kpjam

The superbowl rocks!  

It was yesterday, right?
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Anastasia

It was, even if it was a shitty game.

But hey, I'm sure the bad game didn't interfere with it being the excuse of many to get wasted, as well as to call in sick to work today.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?