News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

My condolences, Shuten.  I am sorry for your loss. :(
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Asrana

One of my loans, that until now I have done semester to semester to cover the loose ends of tuition, has now been split between two semesters, for no discernible reason other than the college's wackiness.

This currently leaves me $1500 short on my tuition.

Must try to not go on stabbing spree in financial aid office UNLESS they tell me they can't do anything about this, and that late fees will be applied regardless on the exact same schedule as all else.

And of course, can't talk to them until tomorrow. Yay 8am.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I managed to go nearly two days without getting a minute to write my own bloody code. @_@
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

Sneers to working hard all week every week and having next to nothing to show for it.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Asrana

I'm at that point where I'm reading a condensed version of the Maastricht Treaty, and might go looking for a condensed version  of the Treaty of Nice, while on a depression bender.

Really, it's all kinds of fun.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Dracos

I looked at my stocks yesterday.

I eyed my yearly salary.

Well, I'm not yet averaging a negative for the year.

-_-
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

Asrana: Whenever historical things like that get confusing, I just remember about Martin Luther and the Diet of Worms and laugh for a while.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Asrana

Sitting with a nice and social (but not too social even by my introverted standards) person for three hours of abnormal psychology class has made my depression significantly worse. For no apparent or comprehensible reason.

Seriously, Brain, what the hell.

Dracos

Twiki upgrade gets through weeks of testing.

Rolls out.

Google doesn't work on the Wiki.

I have now done black magic onto Twiki that I have no idea how to document.  I believe I shall call it "First, you sacrifice a chicken" in the documentation.   It works now.  It works and a person watching the entire process would not be able to tell you what I did to accomplish it.
Well, Goodbye.

Asrana

The ground has frozen while wet. This results in dunes of ice-dirt, slippery and camouflaged. This means I can't do karate on my schedule in the yard.

Time to talk to the dojo again.

Also, Drac, that sounds like a Cthulhutech adventure in the making.

thepanda

I am having a shitty week.

I'm currently under investigation by my company's human resources department because a coworker filed complaint against me.

What was the complaint, you ask? She says she's intimidated by me and afraid for her life. I don't talk to, look at, or in any way interact with her outside job specific activities.

So you're thinking something must have set this off, right? People don't just up and file complaint with human resources for no reason, surly? Apparently, the fact that I read book during down time in the area was what set this off, even though there are five or six other people in the area that read/do puzzles/whatever. So now books are banned from the area. On top of that my manager has forced me to move away from my spot on the line because it was beside her spot and I have to maintain my distance from her.

His reasoning? That in a situation like this with little evidence to back her claim up the company would still likely er on the side of caution and come down on me because she's a woman! And now I'm hearing from people outside of my work group that she's spreading rumors that I'm going snap and shoot her
Quotelike those columbine kids.

I went to HR to file counter complaint about the rumors leading to a hostile work environment last night. Now I just have to see how this all works out.

I think it is about time to look for a new job.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

If she doesn't get fired, get a new job. That's random bullshit that can't be tolerated.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

Quote from: thepanda on November 13, 2008, 05:52:02 PMHis reasoning? That in a situation like this with little evidence to back her claim up the company would still likely er on the side of caution and come down on me because she's a woman! And now I'm hearing from people outside of my work group that she's spreading rumors that I'm going snap and shoot her
Quotelike those columbine kids.
My brother was once assaulted by his girlfriend at the time; she was trying to beat him with a cookie sheet.  When he called the police to report her for that and scratching him up, he was arrested.

10,000$ bail.

Also, some employees at work were not given paychecks today.  Some were.  The last time this happened, those that did not get their checks at the regular time were fired.

I was not paid today.

Edit: Update, I now have check.  Others ... still do not. :x
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~