News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

mid-day drowsy.

I think I'm awake.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

That is a good AMV.  It has been a while since I watched it. :3
Well, Goodbye.

Jon

My landlord is raising the rent. (The only reason I came to this apartment complex is they had a track record of not doing so.)

Currently evaluating the pros and cons of just moving now, instead of at the end of the year.

Dracos

Sucky.

Tried asking them not to?  I know, it sounds ridiculous, but another friend of mine was in the exact situation a year ago, and the landlord ended up being willing to leave them with the same rent rather than have them depart for elsewhere.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

I borrowed against my existing debt to pay for Punk's cremation.  I just found out that the bill for the vet's is 3 times as much.

I have to come up with 500$ to pay for my cat being put to sleep, and pretty much until I do, the Buffingtons won't talk to me.

Being unemployed really, REALLY sucks.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

The funeral racket is a great way to lose money, animal or human.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

Going to pick up the ashes....  Of course, all that Cheri cares about is that I somehow pay for everything.

~exploding tag~

Iron Dragoon

Wow Brian, that sucks man.. Makes this seem minor in comparison.

Went and decided to do something nice for the office and bout a little over $35 in coffee for everyone. I literally had to walk through snow, slush, ice, and mud puddles to bring it back to the office.

Not a single person said thank you.

And yet, I'm the ass in the office. Human race, how I loathe thee.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yulia

Test. Ignore the attachment, it's just a random image.

Anastasia

Okay, what the bleeding fuck?

With this account I can't see attachments or add them to posts, except if I edit someone else's post with an attachment. I can see that in the edit screen, but it's still hidden after I leave it. With my Yulia account attachments work fine on all ends. Any ideas, Drac?

Oddly I can see this one with Yulia now, but I can't see old attachments on buried gaming boards.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Jon

Being stuck home sick for a whole week, during crunch time for the project I'm leading? Really sucks.

Dracos

Quote from: Anastasia on February 17, 2011, 03:39:26 AM
Okay, what the bleeding fuck?

With this account I can't see attachments or add them to posts, except if I edit someone else's post with an attachment. I can see that in the edit screen, but it's still hidden after I leave it. With my Yulia account attachments work fine on all ends. Any ideas, Drac?

Oddly I can see this one with Yulia now, but I can't see old attachments on buried gaming boards.

Huh.  Very confused.  Starting investigate.  I may need to catch you tonight to look into this further though.
Well, Goodbye.

Music-chan

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.