News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Friend's cat passed away today.  Always a bummer. -_-

* Brian makes a note to give Shami extra attention tonight.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Iron Dragoon

The shadow box and awards my former (fuck yeah!) employer sent me in the mail got shattered on the way. It's repairable, but all the glass is in shards and it looks like the award certificate and the flag included might have gotten cut/torn.

F'n mail..
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Central computer system down at corporate is down, so nothing business-related works. Dune, don't be surprised if you see me posting all day.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Iddy, your avatar fits you.

So you don't have to do work at work? Don't bitch about that, it sounds awesome!
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

I have a shit-ton of work I need to get done today and I can't DO any of it. :(
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Ew. Okay, that part sucks more.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Bleh, I had a bad turn into a gas station this morning.  New dent/smash on my fender.

I am a menace on the road.  But luckily I usually only hit my own car.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Ouch....  Sorry to hear that, Drac. :x
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

Bah, shitty way to start the day. Perk up and take out your rage on some helpless interns!
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Man, ironic poke.  I spent part of this morning discussing with IT a conversation that was:
"This team should handle it, but they have no interns to handle it, so its bleeding out into your team.  Here's how you're going to bounce it back, because it is a waste for you guys to be investigating these things."

Oh well.
Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

There I was, having a productive day of selling hot dogs and playing FFTA2 and then suddenly...

WEATHER!

Music-chan

I have discovered that Highgway 7 sucks balls. O.O  I didn't get into an accident today, but I passed others and saw some really horrendous driving!
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Arakawa

You haven't truly experienced the awfulness of Highway 7 until you've driven there in rush hour and had to spend 12 minutes waiting to turn left at a traffic light.
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Halbarad

Hatbox has died. Shut down in the early hours this morning with a kernel panic, now won't even boot to the BIOS; I strongly suspect a fried mobo. Possible that it might also be a dead graphics card, but given that I don't hear any hard drive activity or the boot-up beep, I suspect that's not actually it.

This wouldn't be so bad since I just upgraded my Windows box and could use leftover parts to replace it... except that I've already offered said parts to my mom as a computer upgrade for her. Blarg.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Anastasia

Bummer, miserable luck. Hopefully it's a minor thing.
<Afina> Forever.