There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

All of the above with a side order of extra batshit insane.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

alethiophile

See, I read those capsule summaries and I almost think it might be worth reading. Then I remember it's the author of PKH and CED, and the feeling goes away.

thepanda

(┌0-0)

( ε ε)_┌0-0

(┌0-0)

Really?!

alethiophile

Yes. I actually like crack-ish things, if they're well done, and they can be good for a laugh even if they aren't. Heck, PKH and CED were good for minor entertainment on first read. The idea of rereading them, however, gives me hives.

thepanda

Quote from: alethiophile on March 19, 2012, 11:24:44 PM
Yes. I actually like crack-ish things, if they're well done, and they can be good for a laugh even if they aren't. Heck, PKH and CED were good for minor entertainment on first read. The idea of rereading them, however, gives me hives.

The thing that's killing me is that I was referencing at least two (probably three) different fics that I vaguely recall. I wasn't expecting one that held all three.Next you'll tell me one of the alt Ranma's was Capt Picard's daughter.

alethiophile

Ah. Well, I haven't read the Mirrors Multiplied story that's under discussion, so I can't comment there.

Brian

No need, Panda, you said it yourself. O_O
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

thepanda

Quote from: Brian on March 20, 2012, 01:25:38 AM
No need, Panda, you said it yourself. O_O

ಠ_ಠ ...Named Orchid or some such?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

A factor that's been stressing me for nearly a week now still prevents me from writing a single new word.

~exploding tag~

Brian

%$#@ OCD.

Three fingers on my right hand have fissures where they've cracked open because of overwashing.  Stupid stress habits. >_<

Hurts to move my right hand in almost any way. :|

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

Him: "Yeah, man. Sorry I'm late."
Me: "This is the third time THIS MONTH you have been late, and it's by an hour and a half! Two days ago you didn't even show up for work. Please enlighten me as to why I should not fire you right this instant."
Him: "...fuck I'm high. What'd you say?"
Me: "...seriouslyjustgetthefuckouttahere."

aggggghhhh

Brian

Man, %$#@ that guy.  I'm hoping you at least gave him suspension?  Should probably actually BE fired, but maybe a severe warning will get him back on track? :(

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

Sounds like someone who just doesn't give a fuck. Can't do much about that.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?