News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Grandfather isn't doing very well. Mom just passed on that he might have some sort of cancer.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on October 21, 2016, 04:28:02 PM
Grandfather isn't doing very well. Mom just passed on that he might have some sort of cancer.

Good luck, man.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Fever dreams + sweating + cool weather = little sleep.

Blargh.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Everyone is sick.

Even you, person reading this message.

What is with this week?
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

Horrible sickness.

Can't shake this awful cough, though I have more energy now than I've had the last couple of weeks. I get on the bus to work and it's like being sealed in a tube of coughing, sneezing sick awfulness. I can only hope that since I've already caught the plague, it gives me some immunity to whatever else everyone else has around me.

Cause y'know, we can't stay at HOME and not SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE. No, no...that would be too simple. Also that would require some pretty stringent labor laws that gave everyone sick pay, including part timers like myself, which is just plain insane. It's much better that we have to be forced to come to our jobs and forcibly convert the heathens to our germy overlords. Much MUCH better.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Work sucks. A lot more than I was expecting it to around this time of the year.

Rukatin

Had a scare after I spilled juice on my laptop. It's fine now, just needed to dry out.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Electricity is dead in my neighborhood. Houston is fucking hot without AC. And humid. Can't forget that.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Yuthirin

Unable to log into IRC this morning. Can't figure out why. Frustrating.

Also Trump got elected.