News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Is Liddo alright?  Didn't realize in time to reach out this morning.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Mwargh.

Helpful family wants to give advice and then argue about how I'm not taking it... WITHIN FIVE MINUTES WHILE THE PHONE CALL HASN'T FINISHED.  They get these illusions about what's going on and spit out fine details and expect them to be relevant in the least bit.  "have sub-contractors come by your house to get paid, so you can have them sign reciepts".  Nobody's going to do that.  Stop acting like it's a brilliant thing to ask.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Ah, family. What else can be said?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

This day is over.  Seriously. @_@
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Today was a tweleve hour day.  It is over now.

Tomorrow may be better.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

I hope so, that's always miserable.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Today I kinda was snarky/rude to folks.  I should do better.
Well, Goodbye.

Arakawa

Quote from: Dracos on October 10, 2017, 03:26:59 AM
Today I kinda was snarky/rude to folks.  I should do better.

Me too.
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Dracos

It is wacky that we still generally have 60 bots sitting around a day.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Once Skynet cracks Captcha, the bot uprising shall begin. Until then, they wait.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Arakawa

More tales from grad school. Supervisor's politics triggering backlash from other students. I don't have a stake in it at this point (got an opening to wrangle a job for myself) but damn is it hard to watch this go down with other students who were more passive in doing what they were told.
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Dracos

Tomorrow I go in and fire someone to start the day.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

After that message I had 3 hours of 'someone screwed up, we can't deploy, let's call build to save us'.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I picked the wrong day to apparently try to get back into Hearthstone and doing some arena.

Holy shit, what the hell were those decks I faced? And who at blizzard thought it was a good idea to make Bonemare a common card?

I thought I drafted a really nice deck, the sort that if not go 12 wins, at least get 5+ wins. But it tanked really quickly at 0-3 which I've never had happen to me before.

0-3 Arena runs REALLY suck to have happen.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

My mom is in the hospital.  Again.  Ambulance on Thursday.  Goes home friday.  Ambulance again today.

I'm on the other side of the country, so a bit hard to get information, but hope they take care of her :(
Well, Goodbye.