Psst! Step into this alley....

Started by Bjorn, November 16, 2004, 08:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

Okay.  This is a game that might possibly have some skullduggery in it.  That usually means that people would like to keep secrets.

Feel free to use the forum's handy-dandy private message system to coordinate things with me or with other players.  Beyond that, we're going to have to rely on the honour system. So please be very careful not to metagame -- remember, you should be having as much fun getting screwed over as when you're doing the screwing.

Hypothetically.

Carthrat

[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Brian

Thank you, Rat.  I needed some constant theme to use in conjunction with your character. :)
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

Git your nose out the games you're not in, whippersnapper! ADMINPOWERABUSER! O_O

Dracos

Your envy sings out praises.
=)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

I get the feeling that Dracos, no matter how much he couldn't participate, really does want to. I think we'll be seeing a lot of him, Rat. Best to just accept it, as he IS the resident GM Uber Alles here.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Or the fact I stick my nose in many of the games OOC sections because gosh darnit, it's one of the few perks of being admin here. =P

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.