News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

GAME OUTLINE (Read this!) (I said read it!)

Started by Anastasia, June 01, 2004, 01:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, setting some ground rules here, and some guidelines.

First off, I hope to get this started in a few days. Hopefully by Friday, if all goes well.

Anyway.

The game will be post setting, with IRC sessions as needed. I will start the PCs in 4 threads - one for Haruka, one for Ami, one for Natsume, and one for Azurite. Threads will merge into each other and spawn new ones as needed.

The dice are going to be downplayed as much as possible. I don't expect combat to occur often, if at all(With the possible exception of Natsume's threads), and the rest of it will be mostly minor stuff. For little things that have minimal impact, I won't even require a roll*. I'll only make us bother when needed. In other words, you'll get some liberty with things. I trust all of you not to abuse it. If you are unsure about something, just drop me a PM or post on the OOC board about it.

Stylistically, as discussed, I'd like to aim for posts that maximize character growth and reflection. Viluy will likely be the example I use for this early as well as a link given in the stickied topic. Don't worry too much at first about it if you're not clear on it - ask questions and read the first few posts to see how it's turning out.  

I don't mind you using pictures within reason, if they fit the scene and compliment it. I plan to use a few for window dressing myself, just don't stick a pic of Haruka's tits in your post because she's making out with someone. -_- Mainly, the idea is to use them to increase the ambiance and feel of what your PC is going through.

Rules stuff -

As always, don't take actions on the part of other PCs. WE all know it's a no-no. Same with NPCs...within reason. I'll give you a bit of leeway if you need a single word reply from an NPC or a nod in a longer post for something simply obvious.

If asked to roll dice, we'll do it in #dunes with myself and the PC there. You can choose whichever bot you wish.

This really shouldn't be an issue here, period, but I'm going to say it here anyway. No PC killing. I won't put up with bullshit on this, I will remove PCs for it.

Listen to the GM. The GM will listen to you, don't forget to remembe rit works both ways.

This isn't a theoretically complete list, if you have any questions about this or other matter, speak up.

*As always, the GM reserves the right to make this judgment or rule otherwise as he sees fit.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?