News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Senshi joining line up

Started by Anastasia, November 28, 2004, 08:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

One of the issues is what order the Senshi show up in.

Simply, note here if you want to come first, middle or last. I can't guarantee it, I'm just looking for people who may want to get into the game quicker or slower than others. Usagi is first, of course, and from there I can arrange them as I need to.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

As I told you a while ago, I can show up for part of the 17th, and pretty much any time the days after that, so I can go any time basically. While I'd prefer an early entrance personally, any time's fine really.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Liddo-kun

I'd prefer to go towards the earlier, but I don't mind going late as well.  January 3rd until the 10th or even 17th is going to be a hell and a half for me as far as workload is concerned.  It's for that reason that I prefer to either go early or go very late.

*shrugs*
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Halbarad

I should be good to go any time; as far as I know I have nothing major coming up other than a few holiday things with my family.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Anastasia

Okay. Minako, I'm probably going to have to go later for you simply because of your timing. Sucks, but someone has to get hosed and I may as well grab the person whom has a reason to be done so to.

Usagi<Ami<Hotaru<Makoto<Setsuna/Rei/Sarah<Minako

In the event Rei or Sarah come into play, I'll add them as needed.

I apologize to each person, but someone has to get hosed and I ended up doing some dicing to determine the middle ranks. It's the suck, but someone has to wait a little while.

If anyone on the rear end wants an omake or something to keep fresh in the early stages, give me a poke.

If people want to swap positions(Besides Usagi, who goes first automatically), I'm not opposed to it. Do clear it with me then post it. There is some madness to my order, after all. Really.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Out of curiosity, about how long do you expect it to take between senshi joining into the game? From the sounds of things, it looks like it'll take about a month before the plushie joins, right around the time his hell period ends.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

That's the idea, Merc.  Roughly, anyhow.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay, edit. As Hal is having work issues at the moment, I've bumped Makoto up one and pushed Setsuna back. In the even she can't make it, I have an opening for either Rei or Sarah.

Rat, can you manage the times still?

Panda, how about you?
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Being destickied. My, this topic is old and musty. <_<
<Afina> Forever.