News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

OCC: Decent Into Darkness

Started by Priss, December 08, 2004, 09:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priss

Quote from: "CyMage"Well, my spell definately does not need fine targeting and I'm would bet a couple gold pieces that quite a few goblins are experiencing heart failure at this moment.

Yeah.  I'm just needing to set up the scene precisely and see how many, and which ones are effected and how.  Plus I'm debating on whether or not to have possible fringe effects.  I'd be able to do this in my head, but I've been working a lot of overtime lately at work and frankly my mind isn't working at a speed that's helpful at all.  There is a point where exhaustion makes life just a wierd sort of hell.  ^_^;
nto the Darkness
Into the Depths of Reality
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Prince Herb

Quote from: "Priss"For the record, Rackham has Goggles of the Night which allow him to see in the dark.  And the post describing goblins climbing into trees was to him.  And... I still don't know about "unerring elfen accuracy" just because that would affectively eliminate any chance of missing... which isn't likely.

It's unerring "skill" not accuracy [or penetration] that Moonshadow is using, to be exact.   There's a high chance that she'll miss, just because of the low visibility.   But she'll certainly get arrows off *fast*, which is the skill part.

tabyk

Hello all,

I'm sorry for having dropped off without word, but a lot of other projects and interests have popped up recently and I have decided that I am going to be dropping out of this game.  After joining this game it quickly became appearant to me that I am not suited to a forum-style format, having played entirely too much of my life in in-person pencil/paper/dice games.

Once again, I am sorry for not communicating this earlier to everyone, especially Priss, who has put all the work/effort into running the game to begin with.
"ZenCrafters!  Total enlightenment... in about an hour."

Trunkyboy

>.>     <.<    
First dibs on Tabby's stuff!  ^^
riss and I against the world!

Rackham and Nirae get no breaks...

Why, oh why wasn't I born rich?

Priss

Sorry it took me so long to get that up.  Work was keeping from the 'Net.
nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Prince Herb

Prince Herb

Moonshadow doesn't glow with any sort of light ; her moonlights are like the level 1 spell dancing lights, except that they stay within 5' of her and she can only make one a round.

Prince Herb

I'm going to be down south for a couple of days.   I'll be back on the evening of Thursday 17-2--5.

Priss

nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Prince Herb

Back!   And aching all over.

Priss

Ahhh!  I am _so_ sorry!  

One of my coworkers had a heartattack around the end of Feburary and we've been scrambling to cover his post and train up a replacement and a metric _ton_ of paperwork landed on our heads because of it.  _Especially_ on the nightshift supervisors, Bob and I.  In the chaos I _completely_ forgot to keep updating on Journeys!

But!  I'm back and updating _now_.  ^_^;;;
nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Prince Herb

I'm just waiting to see if any of the others are still active before posting again in the main thread.   Cy, Trunky, Xal - are you still reading this?

Priss

Ditto.

And I'm even checking this at least once a day now. -_-;
nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Dracos

Have you emailed your players?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.