News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

A City of Stone!

Started by Dracos, December 21, 2004, 05:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

There's trees.  And more trees.

And somewhere in the distance he can sort of make out MOUNTAINS.

But...yeah, uh, not much else visible from here on the roadside.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"Well, if that's where the trouble is, maybe we should go look there, instead of chasing after the Elder.  Because if there's one thing that I learned from home, it's that an Elder who doesn't want to be found is really ... really hard to find," Liao suggests.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Halbarad

"I... never mind," Phil says a bit grumpily. "Let's just go."

And with that, he sets off towards the mountains.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Brian

"Let's try and speed things up," Liao suggests, attempting to use his teleport technique to skip across the distance towards the mountain.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Now, teleportation is an odd thing.  Usually, it's good to have a solid idea on where you are going when you try it.  It helps.  On other hands, certain things can, and do, interfere with it.

So when they stopped, spotting the 'Welcome to Cinqville" sign.  They really shouldn't have been surprised.
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Phil blinks... that was STILL kind of weird to get used to. Taking a moment to get his bearings, his eyes pop once he realizes where they are.

"CINQVILLE?" he splutters. "That's.... miles and miles away from Sixton!"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Brian

"Is it?" Liao asks, somewhat surprised.  Turning around, he examines his surroundings.  "Well, I guess I don't know my way around here so well, then....  Oh well.  I think I can remember the way back to the city's hall, or that gas station."

~exploding tag~