Crest of the Stars: A shining light of hope?

Started by Dracos, December 22, 2004, 06:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenthor

She quickly told the officer about the alien factory inside the Evermount, not pausing to let him get a word in.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

"An...alien factory.  With weird colored sludge monsters, laser bearing robots, and tentacled horrors?  Right...and what were you doing out there, miss?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"See, Steve and I were out exploring, some stuff happened, long story short it was nightfall and I fell into a hole that led to the factory," she said without skipping a beat.  It dawned on her to tell the officer about the mugging, but the fate of the world was more important than a few dollars and a belt.

Dracos

"Woah, Woah, Woah, kid.  Steve?  Who's that?  And what stuff happened?  And where?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"Steve's my friend, he lives..." she told the officer Steve's address.  "He can vouch for the events up until the time he left.  Anyway..."  she told the officer about going up on the Evermount, meeting Kriss, about the sandwiches and the effects they produced, about waking up with nothing but her clothes and a hangover, then about Steve running home, then the falling in the hole.  "And that's when I came upon the factory."

Dracos

The officers attitude changed complete, him stopping recording on paper.  "Ah...yeees...  We'll get in touch with you miss."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade paused.  What the heck made him change his tone so suddenly?  She thanked the officer and left the police station.  She had told someone about the alien factory, and now she could sleep.  She headed home.

Dracos

Her stomach reminded her of something probably a little more important than sleep...

Getting food.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade clenched her stomach.  No money to buy food, too lazy to fix food.  Solution?  Hit Steve's family up for dinner.  She made her way to his house.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

She knocked on the door.  "Anybody home?"

Dracos

Steve's mother came out with a frown.  "Steve can't play tonight, Jade.  He's grounded."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"Ah... well.. Um.  Have you guys eaten dinner yet?"  Steve may have been grounded, but she could still try.

Dracos

"Does your father know where you are Jade?"  Steve's mother asked.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"Erm.  I think so.  He left for work while I was napping, so..."  she grinned at Steve's mom, still hoping to bum some food off of Steve's folks.