FEEDBACK ON SOULRIDERS 3.0

Started by Dracos, October 25, 2004, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranma_007

The fans require Soulriders T-shirts, so that they may be properly clad when gaming.

Dracos

We're working on it~!

Serious question to you guys: Thoughts on the new front page?  Inuyasha-chan did an excellent job on it and we're curious on how folks are taking the changes.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

I noticed while reading that the title of the site had been changed from "Anime and Gaming Realm" to simply "Gaming Realm" or some such, sans "Anime." Frankly, I wasn't so sure this was all that accurate a reduction. I know that I certainly discuss anime in this community a lot, as do many others. While there may not be many anime games going on right now, I feel that anime is still a large part of the community. Also, I'm not involved directly in any of the online games here, and silly as it sounds, the title change seems a little alienating. I'm not trying to make a huge point or anything, but I just feel that there's a lot more going on here than just gaming.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Dracos

There is, it was just our PR type folks thought it was cleaner and more direct.   Basically, less chance of being blurred alongside hundreds of anime forums when we eventually get to doing advertising campaigns >_>

I'd like more than anyone else to see anime take a larger role here, but at the moment it's more just a casual area we discuss than a major part.  I dunno.  Might be coming across wrong =)  Not trying to alienate folks with that, so much as try and make the primary focus less hodgepodge and easier to recruit folks with.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

Not sure where to put this, but Odin's java doohickey still goes to pyoko.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Dracos

Good to know.  I'll have him fix that.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ebiris

Since all the individual game boards are now on the main list rather than in a subforum, can I suggest moving The Thunder of Gaming so it appears above The Gaming Tables? Those boards are all way busier, and having the burial grounds appear above current games is just wrong.

Dracos

Reasonable.  It is a middle step in hopefully making the forums more user friendly.  I make such happen now though =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.