Saturn Valley, Trip 1: Meeting with Dr. Saturnious!

Started by Dracos, January 17, 2005, 10:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halbarad

Phil frowns slightly, the name not QUITE sounding right - but given the creatures' odd speech, it could be just how he's hearing it. "Are you the one who made these?" he asks, pulling out his crest.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

"Wow, this uh... Sat Uranus?  Saturnious?  However you pronounce it guy sounded alot less like a three year old in the recording."  Jade said while simultaniously trying to block out the overwhelming amount of Pink in the room.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

It looked at 'em.  "Nope.  Mine not.  Looking in the place wrong you are."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"If we put the pieces together again, it might make the real guy show up again," Liao opines, taking his star from his backpack again.  "Then we can see if Dr. Sat Uranus can recognize the one we saw earlier."
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Halbarad

"It's worth a try," Phil agrees, accepting the crests from the other two and reassembling them.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

The message played again, just as before.

"Oh, that is Dr. Saturnious!  He lives up near the top of the valley sillies."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

"Oh, sorry," Phil replied, distributing the crests once the message has finished. "If you can tell us which way to go, we'll go see him then."

Getting the directions from Dr. Sat Uranus, Phil leads the small group to the domicile of the good Dr. Saturnious.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Climbing up the ladders and traveling through a number of caves, they eventually come to a slightly larger than normal cylinderical house.  The green door is closed and seems to have no knob on it.  There is a window on the side of the house and what looks like some kind of metal dish along the side.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade walked up to the door and knocked on it.  Hopefully this was the right guy this time.

Dracos

A few moments passed and then the door split diagonally down the middle, a short fellow with a monocle coming through.  "Yes, yes?  What is it?  I'm busy inventing life as we knew it!  Hum?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

"Are you Dr. Saturnious?" Phil asks, looking at the odd little man carefully. It was REALLY hard to tell them apart, although this one seems to be able to talk a little more normally at least.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

"Hum, let's see." He pulled out a notecard. "Ah yes, that is my name.  Dr. Saturnious!  What can I do for you?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"We got your message about saving the world and that kind of stuff," Jade told Saturnious as she pulled out her star crest.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"Hmm...ah yes!  Please, come inside."

He lead the way in, quickly setting them up at a table with cups of tea.

"Now, who are you?  And how did you find those crests?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.