News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Saturn Valley, Trip 1: Meeting with Dr. Saturnious!

Started by Dracos, January 17, 2005, 10:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

"It came to me in a vision," Liao replies, thinking of the darkness the crest had shone against.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"Yes... and the other two?  Don't be shy now.  I don't bite."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"I'm Jade, and I got this star thingy while escaping an Alien weapons factory." she responded.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Halbarad

"Phil," the other boy replied. "Mine was in a junk pile outside some kind of alien shipbuilding factory."
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

The man hopped up and down happily.  "Stupendous.  Greatous!  SuperFluously Awesome!  Just as designed!"  He chittered.  He somehow promptly took a drink of tea.  "I take it you got my message in them and came here?  No, wait, you said that.  Anyhow, that was my world saving device, Deus Eg Machina alpha!  Clearly a complete success."  He was temporarily distracted as he happily applauded the success of his experiment.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

"Er... that's great and all, but WHY are we here?" Phil asked, almost not wanting to interrupt.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Brian

Liao nods anxiously, sure to keep some distance between himself and the odd creature.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"Huh?  Why...hum, let's see.  Why are you here."

The thing reached and pulled a notecard looking it over.

"Let's see, used car salesman?  Bakers... Candlepiece makers... Ah yes, saviors of the world.  That's you right?  Ah, yes.  Come here."  He lead into a gigantic lab the likes Phil had never seen, huge and wildly varied experiments all over the place, chaotically sorted.  The creature hopping to and fro as it gracefully lead it's way through the mess, leading up to a gigantic Telescope which poked through the back of the roof.  "Here, take a look."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

When neither of the two boys stepped up to the telescope immediately, Jade went ahead and looked into it.

Dracos

She saw the moon.

Something seemed to be on it.  But it was hard to make out.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"What do you see?" Liao asked, looking for a window to try and peer at the moon through, and wondering if teleportation might some day carry him there.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

How would he know.  Though it'd probably be a far walk.  Even with teleportation.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Phil takes his opportunity to look after Jade finishes, looking for any sort of controls to increase the magnification for a better look at what's on the Moon.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Phil noticed something on the side that looked like one, even as he could make out the same image of the moon that Jade had seen.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"It's just the moon.  I didn't see anything weird about it."