News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

A girl's one wish

Started by Anastasia, January 26, 2005, 03:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liddo-kun

He was thankful that he had watched Misty change enough times to get the gist of how some of the garments were supposed to be put on.

The green shirt went on first, though figuring out which hole his head and arms were supposed to exit through was more than a bit frustrating.  The white thing was a bit odd and through trial and error he found a comfortable fit that his stick didn't protest to.  The pants went on easily enough though he had to backtrack a bit when he found no hole for his head.

All in all a frustrating and annoying process.  Sure it was warmer, but was it really worth the hassle?
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

Hm.

It's not long after that Misty knocks on the door. "Are you dressed yet," she asks.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Liddo-kun

"Yeah," he replies loud enough to be heard through the door, then softly to himself, "I think."
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

Misty enters again. She nods to your job of managing to garb yourself, leaning against the doorframe. "Okay..." she drawls. "So...um...now what?" she asks you plainly, like you're a genie with wishes and answers. "You have a reason for being hunan or something, right?"

Trailing off at that, she nods. "Waitaminute!" Grinning suddenly, "Wait, wait wait! I'm going to be a magical girl, aren't I? YES!" she leaps up, cheer coming back quickly. "You're going to give me a cute outfit and I'm going to use the stick you give me to blast evildoers?"
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Mister Round Bottom gives the girl an odd look.

"Um..." he offers, but no thought on the matter was readily forthcoming.  "What's a magic girl?" he asks her, clearly puzzled by her claims then adds, "And if you really want my stick, you can use it when you want - take the whole thing if you like.  Did you want it, Misty?"

Anastasia

"It's what you're going to turn me into...it's what you have to be here for," is her pert reply. "So give me the magic stick I'll use to fight evil," she nods in agreement.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Mister Round Bottom simply scratches his chin.  He was feeling a bit squirmy at the expectant look he was recieving full-blast from Misty.

Anastasia

"C'mon! Give it to me," she eyes you even more. Her expectant gaze is rather impressive for a girl's, full of 'Gimme!' and 'I want it!".

"Once I have that stick, my life will be amazing," she goes on to herself. "The pretty magical girl always has a cute guy to save her...oooh...." she smiles to herself, giggling. "I hope he's really handsome and rich and..."
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Liddo-kun> You know, some of the premise for this might make for an interesting fic.
<Liddo-kun> Though the game itself is... meh.  >_>
> Yeah. It's kind of the idea behind this forum - throw shit and ideas at the wall and see what sticks. <_<
<Liddo-kun> I almost want to stick a fork in it to be merciful.  >_>;
> If you want to, sure. I'll post that we're done with it and I'll prod people to make new topics to try and get various things going. <_<
<Liddo-kun> Sure.

Sounds good.

Had fun, even if it was one of those cases where it didn't take off. Ah well, still had a few good laughs off of it.
<Afina> Forever.