News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

301 FINAL: Law of Titles

Started by Carthrat, March 03, 2005, 08:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

All players in-game shall have a TITLE. At first, this Title shall be determined by the *preceding player*, i.e

If Player A takes his turn before Player B, he may deem Player B to be called 'Captain Player B'. Player A would be knows as the 'Titler', and Player B would be known as the 'Titee'.

Each round, each Titler shall be assigned the Titee of the player preceding him. In this fashion all players shall get a chance to Title every other player.

i.e. Player B titled Player C at first. When the next round begins, Player A will Title Player C, as he has his turn preceding Player B.

No two Titles may be the same.

The Titles shall be displayed through use of the Soulriders Custom Title System. The player known as Rezantis, henceforth known as the 'Title-Agent', shall be responsible for making sure all the Titles are properly assigned. When a change in Title is required, it is the Titler's job to report to the Title-Agent as quickly as possible.

All Titles must be Appropriate; i.e. suitable for a PG-13+ audience. They must not exceed 20 characters; they must consist only of standard English Letters, numbers, and punctuation where applicable.

When referring to another player on any Nomic-related thread, one must always use the proper Title. If this is not done, the post will be edited so that the proper Title is shown. The Title may be placed aside the players name in whatever way is appropriate; i.e. 'The King of Gaul, Todd' is as viable as 'Todd, King of Gaul'. Titles may also be shortened when appropriate; 'King Todd' would also be appropriate.

If a player is assigned a Title that they feel is inappropriate, they may put the topic to vote. All players aside from the Titee and the Titler vote on the issue, and if a majority decide that the Title is inappropriate, the Titler must give the Titee a new Title.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

CasualSax

I vote to approve this proposal.
i][size=9]I want to be the minority
I don''t need your authority
Down with the moral majority
''Cause I want to be the minority[/size][/i]

Rye Coal

SuperusSophia

Leus

I approve as well.
ffort is useless if you're still going to suck.

Darthrevan

tinuviel

Rezantis

I vote yes.

Also, Rat, you need to vote! :P
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Carthrat

I also approve.

Because if I didn't, I'd be retarded. :D

Itarien

Carthrat

It seems that the measure has passed! Go titles!

Itarien

So, we don't assign titles until next round?

CasualSax

I'm guessing we'll give titles out immedately.  it just says we give them out each round, and this is part of the round.. =P  Its really the judges call.
i][size=9]I want to be the minority
I don''t need your authority
Down with the moral majority
''Cause I want to be the minority[/size][/i]