Flying Saucers and Zombies, Sixton City Limits

Started by Dracos, March 01, 2005, 11:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

OOC: Sorry, took me a full day to recover from that post o_o  Ow Ow Ow.
IC:

The red hot arm promptly started to sport cracks in it as she blasted it with ice, the robot spinning and catching her in the stomach with a pole, sending her flying back even as the first arm sparked dangerously.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

"Jade!" Phil yelled as the robot sent the girl flying. Quickly looking through his backpack for something to do - since his gun doesn't seem to work here - he grabs a thermos full of water. Maybe with the wiring broken, he can short the robot out more - so he tosses the water at the robot's red-hot, damaged arm.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Live wires plus robot?

Plus water?

Well, it did stop the robot....as electricity started running over it as it fitzed around and exploded noisely.
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Phil quickly dove for cover as the robot overloaded. Spare parts are fun, but generally not as fun when traveling at high velocities.

"Are you okay?" He turns to look at Jade as the explosion stops echoing in his ears.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Jade's stomach was bruised, but she'd be okay.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

With the reassurance that Jade isn't too seriously hurt, Phil scrambles to his feet to take stock of their situation. Have any of the other robots been attracted by the noise? How far are they from the tower? Or from someplace where they can get cover?
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

"Ugh," Jade clutched her stomach standing up.  Serious, no, but still painful as hell.

But no time to worry about that.  Fighting more will take her mind off of it.  She picked up her stick and began helping Phil look around for Robots.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

He sees four robots with brooms and sweepers approaching.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Phil fishes in his backback for a few moments, finally coming up with a rather nondescript spray can. "Thought I'd packed some of this!" With a grin on his face he approaches the nearest robot, emptying about half of the can's contents all over its surface.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

The robot promptly started fizzling as rust covered the exposed area.

The other robots moved on to clean up the mess that had been made.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

"Huh, must not be programmed to defend themselves," Phil comments. Taking a minute to reorient himself, he continues on his way to the tower to finish the job he'd started.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

"Wow.  Pansy robot won't fight back.  I'll have to return to kick them after this," Jade says to herself, following Phil to the tower, still Clutching her stomach.

Dracos

They reached the tower where repairs were still going underway by the maintainance bots.  They were fast, but at close, it's clear Phil had caused a lot of damage.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Phil rummages in his pack once more, withdrawing a large string of industrial-size firecrackers. "Figured these would come in handy," he says with a grin. "Hey Jade - you think you can keep the 'bots occupied while I set these up?"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

Jade looked at the maintenance bots Phil wanted her to "keep busy".  The ones that didn't fight back.

Jade grinned widly.  "You bet!"  Weilding her big stick with two hands as one would a baseball bat, and trying her best to ignore her stomach pain, she ran at the maintenance robots wailing away at them.  Yay, beating those who don't fight back!