News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

There be pirates here! YARR!

Started by CyMage, April 04, 2005, 11:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyMage

I was hoping to make it a fully Soulriders effort, but if you'd rather take Kiska, sure.
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Rezantis

The biggest problem with Kerasyn in comparison to everyone else is a complete lack of DPS and the fact that Poly will be iffy at best for the icky sections.

The -biggest- thing there is . . .  no mount.  So it'd either involve doing minimal casting and keeping up, and therefore being minimal utility, or having to stop and drink and in turn slowing the group down.

Well, it's up to you guys.  And I'll happily cede my spot back to Brian if he can in fact make it. :)
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Brian

My account expires at around noon today.  My roomate went to Hawaii without paying rent.

So I can't afford to renew.

Rather than see the guild leaderless, and because I think she's more active (and online more than I am), I made Lindele our new guild leader.

I hope to be back on WoW in a week or two.  We'll see; tDaT may occupy my time, and a recent bout of fevered-delerium-fueled-muse-madness reminded me how cheap and fulfilling writing fanfiction can actually be.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

kpjam

Quote from: "Brian"tDaT may occupy my time, and a recent bout of fevered-delerium-fueled-muse-madness reminded me how cheap and fulfilling writing fanfiction can actually be.

So does that mean that I'll be soon be able to remember how cheap and fulfilling reading fanfiction can be?
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Music-chan

I've got a letter from the guy running the event and told him we were still interested.

Since Brian can't come, we'd definitly like your companionship, Rez. =) I think either character will be fine, considering the areas we'll be going through. And our "NPC" definitly won't have a mount so don't worry about that aspect too much. Play who you want to play.

Thus far, the team will be KP as the NPC, then Cy, myself, Trunky and Rez as the teammembers.

See you on Saturday!
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Brian

Quote from: "kpjam"So does that mean that I'll be soon be able to remember how cheap and fulfilling reading fanfiction can be?

Perhapsibly.  This future is not yet written.  There exists at this moment, the possibility of all things.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Rezantis

Due to my current lack of a home internet connection, I cannot promise my presence. :/  I'll try, but no promises.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.