News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Lurking Heroes

Started by Kwokinator, April 17, 2005, 12:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward

If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Kwokinator

Welp, I'm alive again ^_^

Sorry, I've been busy with various streetwalkers around the city.  That or a broken laptop, take your pick ^_^

But I'm back, and I've posted to all threads! :D

Dracos

*baps* library and email and not frantic players =P

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I must admit, I am shocked that kwok is running one of the few unstalled games.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Corwin

Unstalled is such a relative term, isn't it?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Kwokinator

I...would have to agree with the Corster ^_^;

Edward

Well, it's relatively unstalled.  :)

*stabs Kwok in greeting*
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Kwokinator

And now it's relatively unstalled... again @_@

Dracos

Yo kwok, what the heck is going on here?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Edward

Based on what Kwok told me on IRC, he's dealing with finals.

Dracos

Mkay...  As long as folks are still here, there's no problem.  Just sort of eyegawked at it being a month since last post.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Edward

We'll just stab Kwok until we get his attention.

*stabs Kwok*

Kwokinator

Ack, I'm alive, I'm alive ^_^;;

Anyway, Ed was right (partly).  I was busy dealing with finals, hence the month-long absence of posts, and for the last week or so I'm at home and I'm barely online at home, so I don't really have time to plot or think out posts ^_^;

I'll make posts when I get back to the university residence on the first week of January ^_^

Dracos

Still alive Kwok?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Edward

*Edward stabs Kwok to see if he's still alive.*