News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Lurking Heroes

Started by Kwokinator, April 17, 2005, 12:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

Umm...

Err...

That is...

<_<

>_>

Truth is, I've mostly gotten lazy and somewhat uninspired.  I have something of a long-term goal (well, a couple of them) but nothing short-term, which might be part of why it drags and my responses drag, and the players are probably fed up with my month-long absences <_<

And half the players dropped anyway >_>

Unless Ed and/or Jeram have objections against killing this, this game can be considered killed ^_^

But if you actually WANT to continue, just say the word and I promise I'll try and actually keep up posting and try to make it go somewhere ^_^

Edward

I'd like to continue.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Jeram

Hmm, I don't know...

Well, I like gaming, but to be honest, things did seem to start slowing down quite significantly.

I guess I'll leave the ball in other peoples courts for now - at least until I am positive.

-J
t takes a mighty pen to write fanfiction.

-Jeram

Kwokinator

Alright, continue it is ^_^

Gimme a bit to figure out how to proceed, I've kind of written myself into a corner @_@