News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Soulriders Gazelle Project

Started by Dracos, May 29, 2005, 05:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

*cricket, cricket* Bleh.  I think everyone else got slammed.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

StormDragon

*squishes a cricket*

I'll get to drawing...

Ragnar

Hmmm.
I'm going to be on vacation for two weeks starting Saturday, and I probably won't get a chance to check the board while I'm gone (It'll be so much fun catching up later >_>;). When I get back, I'm hoping we can have another little meeting on this, time TBA in the future.

Sa'right?
Sa'right.
Close de box.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Dracos

I'm a thinking this might be stillborn.  Bleh.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

God, I hope not. Every time we try to get something like this done, it fails. We can't keep doing this.

LALLY HO! ONWARD!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ragnar

Frankly, I'm pretty confident that we can get this done, if we put in more effort. I'm thinking we'll start off trying to get it done on a monthly basis.
I can get some articles done, and I have a few, but I need more writers to write things.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Ragnar, if you're leading this, keep track and in contact with everyone and talk to them semiregularly.  Otherwise it'll fall apart.

The writer I was trying to recruit is going to hold off till he finishes some other work before looking closer and thinking about committing.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

Alright.
Basically, I'm ready to do a beta version at any time. I was waiting to see about this guy, but I'll contact KL and see if he's ready to go.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

Dracos

I'd like those still interested in the project to ring in with the hopes of organizing a meeting sometime soon to get things back on track.

I know we have more people listed as journalists then we have actual people working on this project, so I'd like to clean that up.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

I was just about to say that. KP said he'll get back to me when he's ready, but right now I need committed writers. I could probably pull off a beta version with just one other person.

Basically, I want to get to the point where I can set a deadline and then collect the articles to turn over to the formatting people. I'd like to get a beta paper, edit it, and put it out as ver. .99 or something.
Unfortunately, I'm getting busier as it gets later (hence the once-a-month schedule), so I'm eager to do this sooon.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

Dracos

Ragnar is rung in.

Anyone who doesn't ring in in three days will be removed from the active staff on this section.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

StormDragon

All I need is a deadline in which I can turn in my comic thingy.

Merc

You know, I don't even recall if I was doing anything other than a web layout for this. *scratches head* But I guess I'm still in though.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.