News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Away Thread

Started by Dracos, June 01, 2005, 11:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Saturday I'm flying home.

The sunday afterwards I'm flying back.

Obviously, we'll lose a full weekends worth over the next two weekends, but the other  days we'll be gaming on like devils.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

FYI:
First weekend of April I will be absent. Finally got into the Air Force, so the first weekend of *EVERY MONTH* I shall be absent from now on.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

This week's Wasteland sessions are canceled.  Sorry I didn't get it up earlier but with the all weekend crunch, I will be in no shape to run games with any certainity.  We'll pick up next week.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Okay, for the next 4 weekends its' going to be pretty touch and go.

I'm sorry folks, I can't offer much stability beyond that, but I'm graduating and driving over a fair deal of the country for things and I can't offer certainty until that stabilizes.  Wasteland isn't ending, but it's going to have some major stallage for a bit.  I may try and run some midweek sessions when I can.  See what can be done.  Do check in on the weekends.  If I'm there and online, we will run things.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

Okay, my scheduling is kinda fubar'd right now.. Getting a job, dunno what the hours are yet, but pretty sure my weekends are going to be shot. Going to try to get it set so I get off work around 5-7 PM my time on weekends, but dunno.

Anyway, just a heads up.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Between the 24th and the 2nd I shall be absent on vacation.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I'm back.

No posting from half the party after being asked makes drac sad.  Is a party that hard to come up with a role playing response to?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I'm absent playing host to Ginrai + gathering preparation.  I'll be back come next week with the start of chapter 3.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Okay... Not quite ready to give up on this, though I've been a really shitty gm with work and stuff.

Internet seems stable these days.  I'll be getting posting tonight hopefully.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

I have returned.

That is all.

Dracos

Merc is taking a break due to real life problems.  Rather than dropping him, Felix is going to have  not joined the party on this excursion and will return to the game once things settle.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.