News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Convictions

Started by Merc, June 13, 2005, 01:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

OOC: You know, I should give you brain damage for that =p

IC: You're in luck or something. As you black out, you hear mutterings from outside, cries of "Moron!" "Idiot!" "What does he think he's doing?" amongst them.

When you come to, your arms and legs are tied in restraints and you're in a bed in a medical room. The place seems empty.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Kwokinator

K tries to struggle against his bindings, in an effort to get free.

Merc

"Please don't struggle, Mr. Blake," a deep, professional voice intones. "I would hate to see you harm yourself. Well, more than you already have, anyhow."

From the shadows, K's peripheral vision catches a tall man covered in a white doctor's scrubs, a white cloth mask covering his mouth, and as he approaches, he takes off a pair of gloves.

"How is your head, by the way?" he asks with a small amount of curiously.

OOC: Your head is surprisingly pain free. Surprising given you'd smacked your head with a brick, anyhow. Now go post in LH for Tai-Sun, you blackmailing bitch. >_>

Kwokinator

"It's fine," K turns his head to look at the doctor. "Doesn't hurt at all.  Now can you untie me?  I promise I won't run into the wall again."

OOC: Hey, I don't blackmail ^_^

Merc

OOC: U-huh. Sure you don't =p

IC:

A snort greets your request. "Of course you won't," he replies, amusedly. "I take it you'll be too busy ramming my head into the wall after all."

Taking off his mask, the man adds. "I'm not paid to make you more comfortable anyhow. My job's purely to keep you alive."

Kwokinator

OOC: I don't blackmail.  I just... don't post ^^

"Keep me alive?" K asks. "Why do you have to keep me alive?"

Merc

"Would you prefer not to be kept alive?" the doctor muses, cleverly dodging the question.

Kwokinator

"Of course not," K replies. "But why is it necessary to keep me alive?  Why am I important?"

Merc

The man simply hums in response, though you do detect a raised eyebrow before he closes in on you. Traversing his fingers between your hair, a subtle pressure being laid onto your skull ever briefly, before the odd man pulls away, a pleased expression on his face.

"Well...who said anything about you being important?" He tosses out as he departs, leaving you stunned at his action and statement. A pleased undertone can still be sensed despite the statement.

Kwokinator

K wonders why he is put here, and why the doctor figure seems to be pleased.

He looks around the room more carefully, trying to see if there's anything that can help free him.

Merc

There's one of the surgical scalpels (among other things) on a table some distance to the side, but your bed doesn't exactly have wheels, and you're somewhat tied up for the moment. Looks like you'll have to wait for someone to losen the straps...speak of the devil, here comes a guard!

"Uhm...you the guy from cell C10079?" he asks unsure of himself for some reason.

Kwokinator

"I suppose so," K answers. "Why?  What's up?"

Merc

The man fliches a bit, as if not expecting the friendly reply. Is this guy really a guard? He seems kind of skittish.

"Uhm, I'm here to take you back to your cell..." he replies.

Kwokinator

"Are you now?" K answers. "Then why're you so nervous against someone bound to a bed?"