News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Part 3: The City of Crime

Started by Dracos, June 15, 2005, 06:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Clyde:

"Twenty a night.  Per room."  The guy blew smoke towards him.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Passing Jan over to Leets for a moment, Clyde pulls the indicated amount out of his pocket and hands it to the man. "One room will probably do for now, thank you."
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

"Sure sure.  Third on the right."

Heading out there, they found themselves in a pretty chintzy room.  It was livable, but not too much else.  Had two beds though.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Leets deposited the taller Jan awkwardly on the bed, then helped him settle in a comfortable position. "You and Ryder can argue over the bed," Leets said, taking his stuff to a corner across from the door and sitting. He droned off to sleep in moments.

Dracos

Collapsing into the beds, they have a reasonable nights sleep.

The sound of noisy music waking them up around tenish.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Darx:

It'd been a long trip, but you stepped into New Reno that morning.  A hipster was watching the entrance, grooving a bit to a nearby stereo.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Leets yawned, stretching to get the blood flowing as he woke up. "This whole town must be full of night owls," he mumbled, listening to the music blaring outside. He checked to see if Jan was awake yet.

Dexie Oblivion

Darx gives a soft "Hmph" and turns to the hipster.

"Tell me....where is this place?"
Pet my snake, pet my ssssnaaaake. :P

Olvelsper

Jan was blearily staring at the ceiling. "So, we survived, it seems."
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Shukuen

"We got lucky," was Leets noncommital response. "Think you can walk, Smith?"

Dracos

Darx:

"Yo, Yo, you here new in this place?  This be new reno.  Biggest city around.  Gonna be heading around?  Gotta ask the Greg.  Kapache?  I show you where things are at... but you got to have the greens."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

"Not for a bit longer, I'm afraid. It took too much out of me to maintain that form for as long as I had."
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Dexie Oblivion

"Greg? The Greens?"

He narrows his eyes, a smirk on his face.

"Mind explaining yourself a bit?"
Pet my snake, pet my ssssnaaaake. :P

Dracos

"Greens, moola, cash, coinage, funds, got it?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Leets sighed, though didn't look surprised. "Do you know where or how we're going to get those passports to Vault City then?"