What are you reading?

Started by Dracos, June 20, 2005, 03:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Quote from: Dracos on May 25, 2012, 08:08:46 PM
Kinda...so-so on this chapter.  I dunno if I can put it into words.  It doesn't Rock.

I wasn't too sure on it either.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

I skimmed it and thought it sucked, ain't gonna lie.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Oh hey look, it's a new Ranma/Ukyo fic on FFnet! This is a rare treat, let's go read it! Here!

Oh God. Why?

<Afina> Forever.

Brian

that feeling you get when you realize something you just got linked is someone else's fetish material

"Hmm, how bad could it--  I'll just be in the hall throwing up about ... something else."
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Jason_Miao

Profile:
Hi My Name Is Masterkey75 And I'm A Fan of Video Games & Anime. Also I'm Also A Fan of Foot Fetish As Well. And I Like To Write Fanfictions Why Because Is Fun To Write Them. And i Love making Stories about Foot Fetish because i Love writing and it's interesting that other love foot fetish as well and i Like making Tickle Stories as well because of the Suspense and Drama of the Stories.

Forget the fetish, who the taught this guy English?  It takes effort to fuck up capitalization this badly.

Brian

...huh, I hadn't bothered reading his profile, but that confirms it pretty well.

Anyway.  If you think his capitalization is the only bad thing about it, you should try struggling through the story itself. -_-

~exploding tag~

Squibidyflop

I'm more concerned by the fact that he apparently finds 'Tickle Stories' suspenseful and dramatic.

alethiophile

* alethiophile determinedly does not open the link.

...tickle stories?

* alethiophile REALLY doesn't open the link.

Jason_Miao

Quote from: Brian on May 27, 2012, 11:46:39 PM
Anyway.  If you think his capitalization is the only bad thing about it, you should try struggling through the story itself. -_-
One advantage of a "What are you reading today" thread is that I can watch other people make the mistake of reading terrible stories, and avoid them.  Reading it myself would negate that advantage.

Or on a more positive spin, your pain and anguish at reading the fic was not in vain; it warned the rest of us not to read it. :)

Brian

The things we endure looking for halfway decent Ranma/Ukyou or Ranma/Shampoo fic....

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

To be fair, this guy's worse anyway. Mr. Foot Fetish is far from the bottom of the barrel. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2294972/MARK_MEREDITH
<Afina> Forever.

Brian

Unintentional way to boost my confidence in my own writing ability:

Read the latest Haruhi fic recc'ed on TVTropes.  Hey, they have a standard of quality -- it can't be TOO bad, right?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7981990/1/

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7207791/20/From_Fake_Dreams

From Fake Dreams updated. This is 100% a setup chapter, though at least the author's notes state the war's going to start soon.
<Afina> Forever.

alethiophile

Anastasia

http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/254646.html

Dungeon Keeper: Ami update. Not much of one, felt the author just wanted to get something out sort of update.
Spoiler: ShowHide
Beryl's at least being more active than in the canon. I think Ami's really shaken her up now, even more than before.
<Afina> Forever.