News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Current Game Status

Started by Dracos, July 21, 2005, 09:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Olg: On temporary few week hiatus due to moving/college
Dex: On temporary/permanent hiatus due grades.

This kind of has me in an awkward spot at the moment, so for the immediate, I'm pausing the game to see if there'll suddenly be a short term resolution.  If not, what I'll probably do is run a short omake type thing to keep the other players busy until it resolves, possibly doing a relaunch of act 2.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

It'd kind of do good for motivation in general if the players tossed in some input on what they'd like to do during the interim?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

I dunno. As far as my character goes, this could probably be a good time to acquaint her with technology (or at least try). I figure there's plenty of situations one could pull from her uncertainty, superstition, and the like.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Dracos

If folks are good with that, I could see about rewriting the opener for Ryder, and continuing from there.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

Grawr a little longer delay.  One way or another, this'll be resolved soon.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dexie Oblivion

Pet my snake, pet my ssssnaaaake. :P

Dracos

Rat, when you read this, you are arriving at the inn that Dex and Ryder are at.  Do an entrance post describing yourself.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.