News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Society for the Prevention of soul eating

Started by Dracos, July 08, 2002, 10:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Okay, this was developed through two  hours of playing mule in walmarts.  I found it vastly amusing and it's up for grabs for any rpg that needs a good obsessive religion society.

They worship any super powerful  archetype of good unless your using a real world type campaign, in which case:

"Jesus will not love you if you eat souls."

"Repent Soul eater, spit forth thy souls and follow the love of jesus."

"Jesus doesn't like soul eaters...or souls that are eaten."

Their leader is a man by the ominious name of Melvin.  Melvin is known for his stirring speechs and tremendous bulk.  Always garbed in dirty pink robes, he garners respect wherever he goes.

They're main recruiting method includes hammer brainwashing but they don't tell anyone that.  They are fiercely loyal to the cause and will spear you dead for the crime of eating souls.  They also tend to dress in pinkish robes, the more pink the better.

All manner of individuals are recruited, but you will never see any wizards in the group.  Why, you ask?  Well...it's not that they discriminate but....

Porthios, head recruiter: "Wizards?   Um....Well, they are welcome....yes, we can save those soul eating, baby killing satanists!"

These guys are meant to be played overblown and clumsily.  Anyone who uses them as overly serious will get a glare from me *glare (J/k)*

Oh well, hopefully someone can use this.   If not I may write it in sometime in cor.

Fearless Leader
"Go to COR, they always need more targets."
Well, Goodbye.