Hut hut! Listen up, maggots, the basics are here!

Started by Anastasia, September 17, 2005, 06:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Whew. Can you imagine Cute drill seargent Ana-chan? But aaaanyway, this is to detail the basics of what we have so far. A PC and GM cheat sheet, in other words.

- 2nd edition AD and D.

- Original world, details to be determined.

- The current count of players is 4 - Dracos, C-Rat, May, Sunhawk. These four look roughly solid at the moment. Trunkyboy is interested but undetermined due to issues of time. Merc has been lurking - he has interest, but there are various factors that are prohibitive right now.

- Rat is planning to play a mage. Dracos a fighter, May a Ranger and Sunhawk a bard. Roughly.

- I want the starting PC group to have a common tie and reason they're travelling around.

- Backgrounds beyond that should be fairly open - you're welcome to make up little details about the land for color. It's fun to have open range with character background, and it gives me more grist to add to the world.

- All of the classes and races in the 2nd edition handbook are open. Kits, other classes and races are subject to GM approval.

- Humans will likely be the majority in this world, as befits stereotypical fantasy. Elves, dwarves, kolbolds, gnomes, trolls and the like weill also have their places and rolls. Tentacle Draconii-chans are not welcome at this time.

- The character generation method is 5d6, dropping lowest two, done six times. From there the scores are arraigned to taste.

- For further reference:

<Merc> 12, 12, 14, 17, 17, 17 (Sunhawk)
<Merc> 12, 12, 13, 17, 17, 17 (Rat)
<Merc> 11, 12, 15, 15, 17, 17 (Drac)
<Merc>  6, 13, 15, 15, 16, 17 (Merc)
<Merc> 11, 12, 13, 13, 15, 16 (May)

(Merc rolled for the heck of it.)

I may have May reroll if she remains notably below everyone else.

There will probably be updates later on, obviously.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Destickying! This topic is outdated and not worth taking sticky space
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?