News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Into the Lair of the Kingpin

Started by Dracos, October 07, 2005, 08:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

"I'm glad to be indoors," comments Mei-Ling, sitting down carefully on a chair.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Olvelsper

"As much fun as it is to rest for a second, we need to start planning on what we're going to do about the starstone."
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Carthrat

"You tell me," replies Mei-Ling, shrugging. "I've no idea of the details of this place."
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Olvelsper

"Criminals run this town. Some of them are more civil than others, but they won't hesitate to stab you in the back if you ever offend them. The head of all the crime families is the one that has the starstone. And on that note..."

He banged a fist against Pandora's Box. "Yomi! Get out of here. I have a question for you."
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Dracos

The box slammed open, Yomi popping out.

"Sheesh, shesh, no respect.  I don't get no respect.  Just wait, one of these days you're going to call for me with a fist to the box and I'm just going to sleep on by.  Anyhow, what's up?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Leets:

You quickly found your way over to the right side of town, manuevering with skills years in the training.

Gaining entrance, you found yourself waiting in the waiting room for the don to admit you in.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

"Do the starstones, in the manner of all mystical and ancient artifacts, grant any extra abilities to the people that wield them?" Jan curiously asked.

Shukuen

Leets glanced around the waiting room, taking in the view.

Dracos

Re: Jan

"Not that I am aware.  They might though.  Hard to tell when the only person I've seen using them was the legendary hero anyway..."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

re: Leets

It was kind of peaceful looking out into the yard.  He'd never guess that he was in New Reno from here.  it just seemed too peaceful.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Re: Leets

A few minutes later, Gregio came and gestured, leading him in to meet with Sergio, much the same as always.

"It is good for my heart to see you returned to us, Leets.  Has your travels gone well?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Quite well, Sir," Leets nodded in polite greeting. "I've seen some interesting things the last few days."

Oh, and as for our contact in Vault," he gave the report the contact had given him.

Dracos

"Good, Good."  He nodded, folding his hands.  "I sense you have more on your mind, young leets."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Yes, actually," Leets hesitantly responded. "I had an interesting experience at The Tower in the south west."

"No one ever mentioned the thing was alive for one thing."

Halbarad

"Hmmm."

Clyde pondered for a few moments, then shook his head.

"This isn't exactly on the same subject, but I recall the story of the lion with the other starstone, and it reminded me of something I wished to ask you about, Yomi." Producing the lion carving from the pocket of his waistcoat, he displayed it to the impish creature. "Do you have any idea if this has any significance? I received it on my arrival here, and the place was almost like a dream. I've wondered if there's anything special about it, but I've had little luck in looking into it thus far."
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.