News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

The Story of B

Started by Dracos, August 15, 2002, 12:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A brown blur burst from within the bush, all claws and teeth, and...

Wait...

It was a raccoon.

And adorable baby raccoon.

Which was cutely looking up at her, whiskers twitching occasionally.

Anonymous

Azusa found the path before her lightening considerably as she got closer to the source of the sounds of water bubbling. The various fauna and thick clumps of foliage giving way to a clean kept dirt path.

A tiny stream of water lead her further ahead into a small clearing.

Asrana

Yohko blinked, sweatdropping.

"O-kay...now, where did Azusa-chan go?" Yohko turned and began walking in a similar direction to where she came from, angled a tad more northerly.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Asuza smiled to herself, a touch nervously. This had to be the luckiest break she'd had all night.

She began to follow the path, still occaisionally marking trees, just to make sure she could find her way back to the point where she could see the village

She stopped briefly on the edge of the clearing, looking carefully around in the dim lighting, straining her ears for the slightest sound. Without her trainer, she was pretty vulnerable. She couldn't afford to be taken by surprise again...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anonymous

OOC: Yohko, keep going. *wants to know your every step and action*

IC:

Twenty yards up the trail there was a faint light flickering through a collection bushes and trees. The sounds of faint singing could be heard over the sounds of the stream's bubbling.

Bean Bandit

Asuza looked around nervously. The singing was unnerving her slightly...but she wouldn't just abandon her search.

She tucked the rock in her belt, and summoned her spear. Cautiously, she proceeded onward, continuing in the direction she'd been heading, hoping she wouldn't run into anything before she found Yohko-san....
---

Anonymous

The singing grew more clear as Asuza approached the clearing.

But something was off with it...

It sounded...warbling...

Or it could've been the stream of water bubbling.

Asrana

Yohko continued at a slow pace, going maybe a hundred meters before stopping and searching the area a bit, looking back often to keep her eyes on her original place.

Hopefully she and Azusa-chan could find each other...
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Asuza crooked her arm in one hand to hold her spear as she took out the rock to continue marking her path, going very slowly, so as not to alert whoever was singing to her presence. Once she had marked the route to the clearing, she slipped behind a tree near the edge of the clearing, hiding herself and peeking in...
---

Anonymous

Asuza saw a group of men all huddled around a campfire that blazed brightly. The foliage prevented them from seeing her as they continued to sing in their warbling voices.

It sounded...sad, though.

Just as her eyes were about to make out her features.

She heard a soft rustling behind her.

Spinning around, she spotted.

Yohko! She looked terribly paranoid, however.

Bean Bandit

Asuza jumped as her trainer emerged from the brush she nearlt shrieked in surprise, but was mindful of the situation just in time, and clapped a hand over her mouth. As she relaxed, she called out in a voice pitched to low for the men in the clearing to hear.

"Yohko-san?"
---

Asrana

Yohko whirled on Azusa, blade beginning to rise, and a yell about to issue from her lips.

Which was quickly silenced by her own hand as her eyes focused on her apprentice.

"Azusa-chan! Thank Kami-sama we found each other." Yohko's voice was similarly hushed, but warm.

Bean Bandit

Asuza nodded nervously, smiling a little.

"Hai. This place is odd..." she commented quietly, gesturing at the clearing where the men gathered around the campfire still sang.
---

Asrana

Yohko looked carefully, trying not to reveal herself as she watched the singers for a bit.

"Hai...it really is, what do you think we should do?"

Bean Bandit

Asuza looked pensive, but thoughtful.

"Well...they don't seem to be mamono...are they?...and we have to get to the villiage that contacted Chi-san, ne?"
---