News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranma_007

Just completed the Diablo 3 season journey. On Hardcore (meaning if you die, that's it). Highlights include beating a level 70 grift solo (where 60 was the highest I've ever done before solo) and beating the game in under 1 hour with 4 players.

Olvelsper

I'm alive, that's always good.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Ranma_007

AND little Ranko said her first words... "Da-da". I've got it on video too, woo hoo!

Could this day get any better? I'm going out bowling with the guys tonight... let's see how I do!

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

KLSymph

Rukatin

I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Dracos

Good to hear.

Relaxing weekend on my part.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Gotta promotion.  Gotta raise.  3 raises in 13 months.  Got more employees.  This is pretty awesome.  I should've sold to the money long ago :)
Well, Goodbye.

DY

My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Merc

I'd say congrats, but I've seen you posting in the bitching thread every time after you get promoted. ;p
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Merc on March 26, 2016, 02:18:44 PM
I'd say congrats, but I've seen you posting in the bitching thread every time after you get promoted. ;p

Give it time.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

What's life without some hearty bitchin'  :)

I'd be yellin' at people anyway, now I'm just both outranking them and making more for it.

Anyhow, happy Connor MacLeod day.  May the truth be with you.  Also relaxing on a vacation.  Nice to do.  Gaming some Hyper Light Drifter.  Pretty intense.
Well, Goodbye.

Rukatin

Played my first game of Go. I lost handily.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Ranma_007

Congrats, Dracos!

Rukatin - If you have time, watch Hikaru no Go - it definitely got me interested in Go.